• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Open challenge.

I haven't touched Photoshop in months, its about time I get back into the arena of signature making...

I challenge anyone here who accepts to make a sig. The accepter of the challenge picks the theme. The deadline will be 3 days after the challenge is accepted.

Rules -
Must adhere to forum guidelines on sig sizes.
PM your entry to me before the deadline.

This should be fun. :) I'm looking forward to this.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
I suppose I can accept your challenge, though I already have and am just posting here to make you happy (I'm a great guy, I know). Our theme shall be Zelda, and the graphics shall be epicz.

Kybyrian

Looking forward to seeing what the both of you do. No doubt it will be epic. Renew your 1337 5ki11z.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I want in. But I don't get it. Do i start making sig of said theme ("The accepter of the challenge picks the theme.") right now? and send you it in 3 days?

Next time sir.... We can do one that opens it up for more people. Seeing as Sig battles werent really common around here this one is just a challenge between Dabo and Me now (as he was the first to accept)

Be sure to come back and vote though. And when this is over, I can create another challenge or really any of you gfx artists can create challenges just as easily. Maybe next time we will do one with more people. That could be fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom