• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
Hey, I beat a couple weeks ago it took 6 days haha and it was awsome cause out of alot of times playing it was the first time I did 100% of it. It was also the first time I did the Water Temple before the Fire Temple

amaterasu

Writer
i've beat the game multiple times. I'm not sure where i am now, cuz i havn't played it in a while, but now i have MM. PM or VM me if you need any help. I'll see if i remember cuz sometimes my memory gets jumbled and i don't remember when i'm supposed to do stuff. But most of it i remember. :P

'Twas years ago since I had first beat it. I've completed it literally hundreds, maybe thousands of times since then. I probably beat Master Quest an equal number of times. I'm thinking about trying one those "speed runs".

I've beaten it at least 5 times :) However, I'm currently just finishing up my 3rd time playing Majora's Mask and then I'm going to play OOT Master Quest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom