• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT: Water Temple- Vortex Room

H

Hyrules_Ruler

My bro just asked me the other day, 'Why did they make the vortex room nearly impossible?!'...
It's really not hard at all to me, the most common mistake people make is thinking to use the Iron Boots
the whole time. It should take less than a minute/up to a minute, to navigate the room at best, I think.
Anyone got any personal strategies?

amaterasu

Writer
I just use the iron boots and if you get sucked in, button mash a to roll out. just be careful, because it kinda does have a slight current.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I just...do it. I don't think it's that hard. I use the Iron Boots but then unequip them when I need to.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
There is a fairy you can catch in that room which would help you if you end up dying from a water vortex. though that fairy is near the end of the room so you'll have to make it that far for it to benefit you, also you can use the currents from some for the vortexes like a slingshot to get you past them. all you have to do is swim past one at the right angle and you can almost feel the water tugging you forward.

V

VerdaStarr

I didn't find it hard either. Maybe because I've done it about a thousand times as most people that love the game have. . . so I don't know. As well as that I think the Iron Boots work best.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
its actually easier if you dont use the iron boots. just memorize the first 2 then equip them to get on the ledges near the end.

M

masterswordlink

this room has given me alot of trouble before ive never made it to the key without getting sucked in

though i do find the room where the boulders are hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom