• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT Water Temple Is It Easy?

OoT Water Temple: Easy or not?

• The temple is easy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The temple is not too hard but not too easy.

• The temple is hard.

• Total voters
Ive beat OoT almost 11 times within 6 months. The first time I beat the Water Temple was back in January of this year and it took me close to 5 hours to beat. But every time after that I have been pretty much fine. It takes me around 45 minutes to complete the Water Temple. I still make some minor mistakes. But for the most part its pretty easy for me after beating it 11 times within a 6 month time period.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I never particularly thought that the Water Temple was extremely hard. I really think that its lable "The Hard Dungeon that makes you go crazy" is only a fun little joke between fans of the series. There are many, many harder dungeons in the series that make the Water Temple seem like a child’s Playground with free candy and everythin'!

I thought that the Water Temple had a very nice level of difficulty, actually, and it's one of my favorite dungeons in the game. I think that in my case it strikes a nice chord between easy and hard, being challenging in a good sort of way without leaning in one direction too much. I really enjoy it, personally. This kind of makes me want to go back and play Ocarina of Time again. <3

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
it is difficult because ya the first time through was impossible for me but now i can do the temple in less than an hour or so.

MW7

Well for me personally it is easy probably because I know my way around it as well as my own house. However that's just because I've played it so much and it can be a true maze for new players because of the relative lack of distinguishing features. Also the final small key is a genuinely tricky puzzle IMO.

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Maybe it was somewhat hard for me the first few times I played Ocarina of Time. But now, it's one or the more easier dungeons for me, and I now have more trouble with the Forest and Fire Temples. Now, following the water levels is a piece of cake. With keys, I never have trouble.

Looking at it from by current perspective, I'd conclude it's easy.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I chose the second option, because I do think that's its difficulty is about right in the middle. I never had that much difficulty with it the first time I played, but at the same time, it doesn't really seem to be getting much easier. The 3DS version helped in color coordinating the dungeon to visually help, and it reduced some of the frustrations which some people consider as part of the reason for its difficulty.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The only really hard things about it is realizing where the last key is (the one under the floating block in the tower), and fighting Dark Link. The boss itself isn't really that hard, and neither is the other tasks in the temple.

I didn't think that the Water Temple was as hard as people claim it to be. Yeah, it's easy to get lost and not know what to do, but it wasn't hard, nor was it easy. Challenging, yes. When I first played through it, the thing that threw me off was all the floor changing. :)

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Well it was easy in general, what made it hard was when you were missing a key and coudnt find it, also so many complain about the boss and to me it was the easiest boss in OoT.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
I actually just finished the WT today
I found it actually pretty easy, but the part that would make peoplesay it's hard is that, like people said before, everything looks the same.
If you don't find the dungeon map and the compass, then you'll have a tough time getting around (as some of the keys are in kind of weird places and you'd only know where they were by having the compass & map)

It's also annoying where you have to keep changing the water levels and putting on/ taking off the iron boots....though I don't know if they changed that in the 3DS version (I use virtual Console)

I actually found it easier than the Forest and Fire temples, both of which I hated, but I actually kind of liked the water Temple

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom