• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oot Water Temple Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DekuSnake

I am tired of running around this place for years (yes, literally) trying to find a key! I have no idea what to do. Can someone help me in anyway?

Ikana

Trollkastel
We really need to know where your at to help you.The keys do get annoying after awhile but after you find them that temple is easy.Sorry I cant help if I don't know how much you've done in the temple

With the water level highish under a block which acted as a way to open a door in the center room I think there's a secretish room that may very well have your key. Use your map to figure out what rooms you've been too and if they're water use your iron boots to get down there and see what's down there.

Din Akera

Sniper
There are two keys that are usually the problem ones to get. But as was already said, without knowing where you are it is hard to help you, but:
1) With the water level on the second level, go to the bottom level and go to where you met up with Ruto, go up to the second level in this room and blow up the crack in the wall to get a small key.
2) a little more complicated, you need to have gotten the Longshot after beating Dark Link. I can't remember which floor it is on, I think it is the first (someone correct me if I'm wrong, please!) there is a block you need to push, you can push it down a hallway a little bit, but then you hit a wall. You then have to go out to where you can see the eye underneath the ledge. Shoot the yes with an arrow, and then use the long shot to grab the target when the gate opens. This will then put you on the other side of the block. You can now push it the rest of the way out of the way, this will let you into another small room with a small key. I hope this is some help to you.

Linky

King of Twilight
Uh, this is Zelda Dungeon isn't it? lol there's video walkthroughs and site walkthroughs, I'm sure you can find the solution. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom