• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT Water Temple: Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zeldanerd

I think i screwed up the water temple in my game. I started the water temple, wandered around, got two keys, somehow used the two keys on rooms i don't think i'm supposed to enter yet, and found another key with the help of the walkthrough. Upon further reading of the walkthrough, i discovered that the two keys I used up were needed to get to Dark Link.

Did I totally destroy my chances of ever getting through this dungeon and finishing the game? Are there other keys I could grab to get me to Dark Link?

CZG

If you have a feeling you really messed up, leave the temple as I have heard it resets the water level.

L

Lesella

a dungeon is never impossible to beat, just keep searching, also it helps to have a friend nearby while playing, they tend to see anything you may have missed

Din Akera

Sniper
I don't know if you are still having trouble, but the key that I could never find is on the second level where you change the water level all the way to the bottom (where you find Ruto) But you have to have the water level on the second level

Linky

King of Twilight
Like what everyone else said there's no way to mess up a dungeon in Zelda there's always another key to get or another door to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom