• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art OoT Texture Hack (A Link to the Past Style)

I cant change 3d models or their animations, i can only change the textures. When i finish this, i might expirament with that stuff, so i could try then. But thats a long ways away.

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
Wow, I'm very much looking forward to get to play through the game with these textures. Great job!

Well, life sucks. LOTS of stuff going on. If i get the chance, i might work on this more, its a LOT of fun. But no updates anytime soon, sorry guys.

So, i might be getting a new computer, (one that allows for this kind of stuff), for christmas. So, im thinking..

should i start this up again? and get this going? OR, should i start a new one? ive gotten into minecraft recently, and im thinking of making one based on minecraft. :)

NintyRift

Here and There
Haha XD That's actually not half bad. Good job, I have a Link to the Past Minecraft Texture Pack, the art style of a Link to the past is still one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom