• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT Super Mastery.

I have a chellenge for you hard-core gamers: play master quest OoT 3 heart challenge without dying. Completely minimalist. Never z-target unless it is absolutely nessesary to defeat an enemy. Please leave replies with even harder challenges!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Master Quest 3D HARDCORE ver. as follows

- 3 Hearts
- OoT3D (for Double Damage and mirrored)
- No Shield
- No Bottles unless needed for advancing, otherwise none
- No Upgrades
- No Magic (means no Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, Nayru's Love)
- No Deku Nuts unless needed for puzzle (they never are?, and they are restricted because you can use them for easy kills)
- Giant's Knife as soon as possible
- No L Targeting.

BigBig

Who needs a shield?
It's impossible to complete the challenge with no bottles or fairies, cause with only three hearts and no zoras tunic you have to lose 3 hearts in the water temple. (I think)

N

Noriku

It is impossible to do the game with no magic. You NEED din's fire to open the shadow temple

S

ShouCHC

Actually, in N64 Din's Fire isn't necessary. So, yeah. 3DS version, from what I know it is.

I could pull it off, in fact, I have before. It took forever. But, I didn't have 0 deaths. I can assure that.

You don't need to take any damage at all in the Water Temple, but the Zora Tunic is necessary for 3 hearts. Well, not if you Navi/Spell/Bottle dive. It can be done, I've seen it, youtube it.

This challenge requires glitches, and I don't believe you want that. I recommend more possible restrictions.

3 Hearts
MQ (3DS if applicable)
No Magic (excluding Din's)
1 Bottle (Ruto's, nothing in it other than fish/blue fire)
Broken Giant's Knife ASAP
No Z/L targeting
Skip shields/burn Deku shield (Only allowable is Mirror Shield for Twinrova)
No Deku Nuts or Deku Sticks (only sticks for the torches) <sticks do 8 dmg (same as biggoron sword) when used in jump attack>
No Lens of Truth
No Fire Arrows (No, they are not necessary, use a bombchu in the Shadow Temple, look it up on Youtube)

I've done that route. Really fun.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
Actually, in N64 Din's Fire isn't necessary. So, yeah. 3DS version, from what I know it is.

I could pull it off, in fact, I have before. It took forever. But, I didn't have 0 deaths. I can assure that.

You don't need to take any damage at all in the Water Temple, but the Zora Tunic is necessary for 3 hearts. Well, not if you Navi/Spell/Bottle dive. It can be done, I've seen it, youtube it.

This challenge requires glitches, and I don't believe you want that. I recommend more possible restrictions.

3 Hearts
MQ (3DS if applicable)
No Magic (excluding Din's)
1 Bottle (Ruto's, nothing in it other than fish/blue fire)
Broken Giant's Knife ASAP
No Z/L targeting
Skip shields/burn Deku shield (Only allowable is Mirror Shield for Twinrova)
No Deku Nuts or Deku Sticks (only sticks for the torches) <sticks do 8 dmg (same as biggoron sword) when used in jump attack>
No Lens of Truth
No Fire Arrows (No, they are not necessary, use a bombchu in the Shadow Temple, look it up on Youtube)

I've done that route. Really fun.

You've done this? Then how did you access the Spirit Temple without the Lens of Truth? lol

S

ShouCHC

Look it up on Youtube "Haunted Wasteland without Lens of Truth" Once you've done it once, you've memorized it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You need dins fire to burn the spike wall leading to the big key in the shadow temple.
Yeah, in that room with the dual spike walls that will close in on your, you absolutely need Din's or else you lose a heart. Fire Arrows won't work, IIRC they just go through the wall or stick to the wall like a regular arrow does. It may be different for other versions but for V2.0, you definitely need Din's.

S

ShouCHC

Actually, that's false. If you get the redead to scream at the right time (when you're close to the spike wall) you can actually go through without getting hurt. Youtube it, good sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom