• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler OoT, Saria and Link

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
In Ocarina of Time, between the completing of the Spirit Temple and Ganon's Castle, you can go to the Lost Woods and travel right then left. You will find Mido there. The first time, and only the FIRST time, when you talk to him he will start to say that Saria had a crush on you and then he'll cut himself off and tell you to tell "Link" that he apologizes for being so mean. Saria does love Link! If you havent tried this yet you should because everybody likes being told that a cute girl loves you, right?

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Wow, I never noticed that(among many other things probably :P). I always though that Link and Saria were just really good friends, I never though Saria actually had feelings for Link, though. I guess it must be pretty awkward for her with Link being married to Ruto and all.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
I actually knew this already but when I first saw this I was really shocked. If only Mido knew that the person he told that to was actually Link himself...

It was pretty obvious at the end of the forest temple too, with the "Saria/I (depending on version) will always be... your friend" you could tell she wanted to say something more xD feeds my inner fanboy

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
I thought that she loved him because when she was on the bridge it looked like she wanted a kiss goodbye or something but Link ran away.

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
I had infered that she did because of the way she always wanted to talk to you. In a way, when she gave you the fairy ocarina, she gave u a phone. and then later gives you her 'number'

Link's got so many girls after him in OoT it's not even funny, but technically.... He would have to go to Ruto... He did get engaged to her after all... And Link doesn't seem like the kind of guy to break a promise...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
In Ocarina of Time, between the completing of the Spirit Temple and Ganon's Castle, you can go to the Lost Woods and travel right then left. You will find Mido there. The first time, and only the FIRST time, when you talk to him he will start to say that Saria had a crush on you and then he'll cut himself off and tell you to tell "Link" that he apologizes for being so mean. Saria does love Link! If you havent tried this yet you should because everybody likes being told that a cute girl loves you, right?
Video or screenshot, please. I need this piece of information, because it opens up fanfics to a whole new realm...

*Ahem* That is a rather cool piece of information. I always suspected it was true, despite the complaints that it would be "pedophilia" or whatever it is people like to say, but now...gosh, truth is truth I suppose.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I think it was kind of obvious they liked each other. Boy and girl, both very good friends, Girl says things like "I really want to speak face to face link" and "Remember me when you play on this Ocarina." Well at least I thought it was obvious.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Video or screenshot, please. I need this piece of information, because it opens up fanfics to a whole new realm...

Sorry, I already looked at this on my only OoT file that is close to this point in the game so I can't see it again. You should probably request it from somebody else.

I remember that part, whenever you talk to him he just basically says that she always did like him the most or something along those lines and then tells you to go tell yourself that he's sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom