• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT RP

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
as link woke up and climbed out of his tree house he thought of his strange dream he had he was going to ask the deku tree about it sion

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios decides to try and visit the village again. Slowly, he creeps from the entrance of the lost woods. He see's Link walking towards the Great Tree.

Kirito

as link strides tward the tree with purpose he is attacked by a few deku babas

Kirito

after link slays the babas he collects the sticks they drop and continues to the tree

Kirito

link makes it to the deku trees clearing and then senses he is being followed

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Harley was walking across Hyrule field. Today she had business in Kokiri forest. She had word that someone wanted her assistance there, and so she was going to meet this Kokiri that wanted her help. However the person who told her about the Kokiri was unable to describe the Kokiri, but she'd be able to find them once they saw her. So she kept going along the path to the forest.

(my intro...)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
The quiet roar of a distant waterfall echoed through the labyrinthine caves, a sound so familiar and comforting to Aislinn's fin-like ear.

She sat, meditating, on the small, grassy island resting in the middle of a small, underground river, its waters flowing slowly, calmly, so far from its source. A small harp rested at her side.

A thought, gently brushing her against conscious as lightly as breath, caused her to stir. Her fin-ear twitched, a tiny jolt bolting down her spine. Her golden eyes flashed open.

Green. Trees. Long golden strands. The pulse of a red beat. A strangely familiar abstract blur of a face, its color royal blue. Dancing orange blades.

The vision clearing as quickly as it began, Aislinn blinks away the spots, her face contorting cutely in confusion. Without thinking, but more out of sensing instinct, Aislinn looks in the direction of a forest she'd never seen or heard of. A forest that is the start of a grand destiny.

Last edited:

Kirito

link does not see the kokiri and turns back to the great tree "Lord deku tree i comt to ask the meaning of a dream i had"

"SPEAK YOU DREAM SO I MAY HELP"

"In my dream im in a wide open feild in front of castle gates a white horse rides past me on it a young girl and an older woman. soon after they fade from sight a large man in black with an evil feel around him chases the whight horse. what does it mean"

"YOU MUST QUEST FROM THE FOREST AND COLLECT 3 SPIRITUAL STONES ALONG THE WAY YOU WILL MEET MANY ALLIES AND EVEN MORE ENEMIES. THE FIRST ALLY IS THE KOKIRI WHO HAS BEEN HERE ALL ALONG"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"HA-YAHH!" Amaterasu's voice rings about the training hall. Her scimitar cleaves the air in front of her.

"Is that the best you can do, Amy?"

"I'm working, I'm working!" She says, sword spinning into a series of attacks and slashes and blocks and parries.... an impressive display for a 12-year-old. But not to the older Gerudo.

"Clearly you aren't working hard enough. You're the worst in the camp."

"I'm twelve!"

"And I could already do more than you at ten."

Tears spring to the young Gerudo's golden eyes. "THEN WHY DON'T YOU WORK WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!" She dashes off into the desert, just running, not caring where she is going. She finds a hidden crack in a cliff and hides there. She hears her name being called, but she doesn't move. They don't care. They just don't want to be responsible for a child's death...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom