• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT Redesigns for 3DS?

Should they redesign some of the things in OoT 3DS?

I think they should at least redesign the Zora and Goron armors, to make them cooler looking, not just a recolor, lol.

The Lens of Truth could look a little different, not that it matters.

Im guessing the Mirror Shield will keep the Gerudo symbol and not the Moon/Star.

What else should be redesigned?

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Well some of the songs could be changed, and the great fairies can be changed. And Biggorons sword could be changed to look a little cooler then the basic blue handle and gleaming silver blade.:)

The mirror shield will be the most noticeble difference in my opinion. However, I would love if they make the fairy spells cooler looking (more vibrant)!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
well, speaking generally, EVERYTHING will be redesigned for OoT 3DS! I mean, it's not gonna look polygonal and blocky anymore. if you follow this link, you'll see how everything is different. and i do believe they will keep the changes from the newer versions of OoT (v1.1 and 1.2), like the redesigned Mirror Shield and the new Fire Temple music(not the music with the creepy chanting). so... yeah...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom