• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oot help

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

random letters

I'm stuck where you defeat phantom gannon. I shot the bows at him what did I do wrong :S

M

Myyrä

You have to shoot the horse with bow... After that, you fight gannon.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
the guide will help but very simply
He will make copies of himself soon the clones will go away and then you'll see the true Phantom Ganon and shoot an arrow at him before he goes a way then he'll be stunned attack him reapeat process untill Phantom Ganon has been defeated

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
The fake P.G (phantom Ganon) is DARKER than the real one. The real one is a LIGHT purple. Then when P.G gets off his horse (this is a little bit harder) he will float around the room, throwing fire balls at you. Hit them back at him with your sword (this may turn into a mini tenis match :) ) but whatever just keep hitting them at him. Keep in mind that just because you returned P.G's fireball back at him doesn't mean that is will automatically hit him. After you DO hit him with the fire ball, he falls to the ground. Hurry and slash him as much as you can with your sword. Repeat this until he dies and Ganon says it was a waste of a creation and you still suck. Get your reward and warp out! Gooooooood job :)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
two things to say.

1.either go to calebs guide or click here to go to the wiki.
2.well Phantom Ganon makes clones of himself, are you sure your shooting the real Phantom Ganon, you also have to wait at least a second before you shoot or nothing will happen
3.if all fails your game may have a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom