• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OOT Bosses: Easy or Hard? -First Battles-

How hard were the bosses in OOT?

• Hard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate

• Easy

• Total voters
Changing my opinion slightly: Even when I was ten and playing OoT for the first time I didn't die in a single boss fight, so I'd say they are not that hard so mush as they can be stressful, you gotta know what to do, Navi usually helps with that, but there;'s a lot going on and it's fast paced-ish. I sure know I screamed a lot while playing this game back then... I remember thinking that Bongo Bongo was the most difficult boss. Can't wait to face him in 3D!

Derp =3

Last edited:
I was 5 when i first completed oot and i only died once while battling Phantom Ganon..
other than that oot time had easy bosses but i think it is still the best zelda yet in my opinion.
Also From Hardest To Easiest Id Say
Phantom Ganon, Ganon, Amoeba, And the rest all fall in easiest

When I first played OOT about 7 years ago now, I would rate them as moderate as some were pretty easy but some were a real pain in the rear end.

From Easiest to Hardest (for me):

Gohma (Deku Tree)
Morpha (Water Tempe)
King Dodongo (Dodongo's Cavern)
Twinrova (Spirit Temple)
Volvagia (Fire Temple)
Barinade (Jabu-Jabu)
Phantom Ganon (Forest Temple)
Ganon (Ganon's Tower)
Bongo-Bongo (Shadow Temple)

For some reason, Bongo-Bongo gave me hell the first time I ever played the game. I COULD NOT beat him! It was insane (cause he's so simple now of course) but holy cow! Back in the day, he was so hard! (Which is why I love him so much!) All the bosses are great as it's such a great game. Though, Morpha and Gohma were insanely easy.......

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Phantom Ganon, Twinrova & Bongo Bongo.

Those were the bosses that gave me some trouble and about the last two, it was just a matter about figuring out how to fight them.

I had however quite huge problems fighting Phantom Ganon the first time I played the game. First I had the problem of understandig where he came from. And when i finally managed to reach the second part of the fight I couldn´t understand that it wasn´t about precision but being offensive in your aproach :yes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom