• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT Best Game ever?

Claire

The Geekette
I think Ocarina of Time has so many elements that are enough to call it the best game, but since everyone has their own likes and dislikes, it is quite difficult for me to dub this the official, greatest game yet.

I personally love ALttP and WW better than OoT, but this is only because of the elements in the games that I prefer over OoT. There can be many disputes through this topic, since it is generally an opinion.

Stella3000

Starlight
IMO it is the best game ever. However like Lenora said....it is based on opinion...so I'm not going to just call it the best game ever...I'm going to call it the best game ever in my opinion. ^^

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Some people/lots of people say that OoT is the best game ever. But thats an opinion. They probabaly never played any SNEs/NES games. In my mind OoT is the best game on the N64 platform. Not in gaming history.

Amelie

Air Dancer
AlttP is actually my favorite Zelda but I would put OoT second with TWW third ^^

It really is such a classic game... mainly I think because of it being 3D

I remember playing it for hours and hours. I guess AlttP has a special memory for me.. and I find it has more reply value to. But thats just me ^^

Stella3000

Starlight
Idk if I've already posted in this thread or not. I can't remember. However, I have a feeling I did, and that at I said it was the best game ever. So, I thought that I would change that and let everyone know I think differently now.

I still think OoT is the best zelda game ever, but not the best game ever. I believe the best game ever, to me, right now, would be Mass Effect, and Mass Effect 2. :3

Absolutely epic, imo. So go check it out people! That is, if you haven't already.
Idk about Mass Effect 3 though, because it hasn't come out yet. XD lol.

Yosh

Razorgirl
The best game ever created so far was the original Final Fantasy Tactics.

Idk if I've already posted in this thread or not. I can't remember.
Haha, me either, so I'm posting right now myself. :P

I hear a lot that Ocarina of Time is the best game, and so many seem to consider it so. Then there are the people who hate it because of all the praise and think it's long since been surpassed (or never was as great as it's predecessors).

My opinion is that, outside of personal opinion (in which of course some people are going to consider it their favorite), the primary reason OoT is often considered the best is likely because it was the first 3D Zelda and it revolutionized the series. It basically founded the Zelda game as we know it. Most games since follow it's core control scheme, so it's the father of modern Zelda in a way.

It was also a really balanced game, with broad appeal themes and plot. Difficulty was decent, etc. etc.. So this is another reason for that. A lot of other games in the series are a lot more unique in feel, not as broad, and are either way harder or way easier than OoT.

I don't consider OoT the best game (or rather, my favorite), but I do place it as my third favorite game in the series. I think very highly of it, I just like some other games better. :)

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
i kind of liked Alttp best of zelda series, but it is all in your opinion, no one can judge what the best game is, because it is a different feel for everybody. ex- i hate shooting games, but i love swordplay, i also hate most DK games, but love mario and fire emblem

O

Ocarina98

Its the bes game ever!!! The End!!!

If you wanna complain, i may kill you, are you Zelda fans???In this world theres a lot of crap, and oot is not in the list if say bad things about this master piece, what would you say about sonic games and other crap?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Its the bes game ever!!! The End!!!

If you wanna complain, i may kill you, are you Zelda fans???In this world theres a lot of crap, and oot is not in the list if say bad things about this master piece, what would you say about sonic games and other crap?

If Pocket Asian is here, then I told you people might rash you for that. BUT I wasn't going too!

I honestly don't think that OoT is the best game ever, more like the 2nd Zelda, and the 5th or 6th video game. MM is the best Zelda, and best video game in my opinion. Also, SSBB, Pikmin, SMG, those are like 2nd 3rd and 4th. Then OoT.

B

Buttercup

naaaw i personally think Twilight princess is better than ocarina of time (gasp) yeees i went there jajajajajaj XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom