• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT 3DS: Improved Graphics Port or Actual Remake?

T

The Other World

I was expecting this to be done after I saw super mario bros 64 ds! I wish they would of done this alot sooner. But if this does get released which im sure it will, they'l have to release a new version of mm. And after that, Newbie zelda kids that have only played zelda for ds will be expecting a lot more then an over-head veiw of toon link. So I say in a few years we should be expecting some amazing Zelda games for the ds......

I don't know but I think you should be able to use the touchscreen for the menu. And maybe, of you beat it once, you can start the Master Quest after that, like LoZ or tWW, except tWW is not really a master quest.

That would actually be a great idea. Have Master Quest in the cartridge as well to play after you beat it. That actually seems very possible.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
ah i loved to be able to play masterquest with it i loved OOT first of all and masterquest when i found out about it made it just that much better so i'd love masterquest to be with it

P

prosper58

I think it'll be basically the same, only changing a few features. I know for a fact that some things will be changed. I'm not sure how much, though. It was announced that they were going to change how removing the iron boots under water works (to be quicker). All I know is that I can't wait until it comes out.

I think that the game will be like the regular OoT with the exception of a few minigames butI thjink once you beat the game they should add a optianal dungeon(the light temple) maybe you could do half of it as a kid then find the master sword and do the other half as an adult

I hope they add more but I don't think they will. But better graphics and it'll be in 3D too lol. Then ya, putting the iron boots on a C button (control pad button), then maybe updating the text a bit, changing it up a tiny bit here and there. Nothing drastic.

W

wintage gaming

I think that Nintendo should (and easily could) do the following.
1 - Much better graphics
2 - New areas/temples
3 - A (very) slightly changed plot to throw people who have played the original off
4 - Beta/Ura/64 Elements (like the internal clock features, the unicorn fountain, and the medallions having powers)
5 - Include Majoras Mask on the same game and show what happens in between games (in more detail)
And
6 - Orchestrated music

The original game was put on a 256 Megabit cartridge. DS cards can hold up to 4 gigs of memory!
That's over 15 times more. Nintendo could easily fit everything I just listed and more in a 3DS card.
Another thing is that 3DS cards will probably be bigger making it so they could even continue MM's story!

...I hope Nintendo reads this

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
Improved graphics is inevitable, and i think they are going to make the iron boots an item rather than apparel so you can switch them easier, kinda like in TP.

Maybe they will use some of the concepts from the original Zelda64, like fully explorable 3D Castle Town and horseback swordplay. And have Fado and Laruto be the sages to restore power to the Master Sword. Fado is the girl in the Lost Woods with the saw and was originally going to be the Sage of Wind. But they could change her to a boy since he/she looked like a boy in Wind Waker. Laruto could be Ruto's mother or sister and be the Sage of Earth. That and a few other things to comply better with new canon would be cool.

cmeks

A lonely wanderer
I would hope for it to be remade into having both the original ocarina in the game (with Master Quest) and OoT remake all in one game. That will be awsome. Couse then us old time zelda fans will get to experience old memories of our favorite game in the zelda franchise and we get to experience new things from that classic game in the remake. Too bad i wont be getting a 3DS so i cant acutally play this game. But i still hope for it to be a great remake.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I wouldn't want to see a drastic change in plot at all, in my opinion. I think that the graphics could use an update here and there. I would really like to see new things in the remake. Nothing big to change everything OoT is, just something that's noticeable and somewhat significant. I don't hope for a major change in OoT's story, but maybe something new to add would spice up the game a little bit. Like I said, I really wouldn't want to see anything drastic to change the game from it's original version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom