• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoT 3D Ending

jugglaj91

I am me....
Put spoiler as it will obviously be the same as original. But I was wondering if you think they might clarify the split timeline theory, or debunk it in OoT 3D? Sorry if its been brought up before, or if it should be in theory forums but I thought OoT forum sounded okay. I honestly can't say for sure whether I would like to see more clarification or not, ans knowing Nintendo it probably won't happen. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It will be in 3D, and what needs to be explained about the split timeline? Link gets sent back in time to stop Ganon, and the future continues without a hero, so the world is once more messed up... Clear enough?

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Since the game storyline itself seems to be a direct port, the ending will just be a direct copy of the original ending. Just with updated graphics/sound.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Since the game storyline itself seems to be a direct port, the ending will just be a direct copy of the original ending. Just with updated graphics/sound.

Only the graphics are updated, not the sound...

Nickster

Sensei Sampai Sama
It has been confirmed that there is no change in text except for the heads up display icons. The dialogue we all know through out the game is the same in the remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom