• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages OoS- Noble Sword Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kody7

Im playing Oracle of Seasons right now and Ive done the entire trading sequence and recieved the phonograph. At this point in the game ive just attained the season of fall and have started Unicorn's Cave. Am i not far enough in the game to get the noble sword yet? I was just hoping that theres a way that i can get to the area its in earlier than im supposed to. But i cant find the area its at. Is it in tarm ruins? wherever its at i was hopping somebody could kinda give me a step by step from horon village or somewhere familiar on how to get there to find the deku scrub.

S

ShinyLink

Go to lost woods near tarm ruins if you find the sword on the pedestal pull it out.

Night Owl

~Momentai
out side of the lost woods near tarm ruins, there should be a staircase with a deku scrub that you play the phonograph for. he gives you a hint as to going through the woods to get it. Don't look at the spoiler if you'd like to solve the forest on your own
The order is Go east (screen left) with each screen being a warmer season. Winter, Fall, Spring, Summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom