• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages OoS: How to Enter Maku Tree?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ijzigevogel

Hi! I'm playing Oracle of Seasons Linked Game, and I need to get into the Hall of Secrets inside the Maku Tree.
How can I get inside?
I just didn't see a door like I did in Oracle of Ages. Could someone please help me? Thanks!

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Yeah. You just have to look at the hole at the side of the maku tree and "climb" the water pouring out. It is really a ladder, but they want you to think its just water.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You have to beat the second dungeon, then a door will come inside the tree. Well, I think you have to beat the second dungeon, I am not 100% sure. It is either the first or the second, although I can't confirm that just yet. Sorry that I'm useless!

LANZZ

Scarecrow
You must beat the 2nd Dungeon to make the Maku Tree grow and open up. Here is some other secret:-

- Retrieve the Fertile Soil to make the Maku Tree grow wider.

- Retrieve the Gift of Time to make the Maku Tree grow and open up, so you can enter the Hall of Secrets inside it.

- Retrieve the Bright Sun to make a branch of the Maku Tree grow larger and a Gasha Seed will be laying on it.

- Retrieve the Soothing Rain to get access to a higher branch of the Maku Tree.

- Retrieve the Nuturing Fire to make a branch with a Gasha Seed appear below the higher branch of the Maku Tree.

- Retrieve the Blowing Wind to make a vine grow to the very top of the Maku Tree. It takes you to yet another grotto.

- Retrieve the Seed of Life to make a branch grow on the very top of the Maku Tree. It has a Gasha Seed on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom