• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Oocca = Skyloftians, Interlopers, More

MrLuigi

Theorist
Never once did I intentionally attack you, except with the videos. Keep in mind that the Zoras were fresh water and the Kokiri are malleable.

And the grassy parts? They probably shot them up there with that cannon of theirs. Now I gave you logical sense but I give up. I can't force you to believe it.

You're resosrting to personal attacks instead of using evidence.
Like I said, no, they didn't.There are organic parts of City in the Sky, it isn't all mechanical afterall. How did the patches with trees and grass get there unless the land was once organic but made mechanical?The Zoras turned into bird people and the Kokiri turned into little tree people, so that's irrelevant.

Common sense is evidence. Where does it say in the world it isn't?

Why would some humanoid fish evolve into birds only because of more water? Answer that.

There a many things in Zelda which don't make sense. I can see that this theory here can happen. But it also couldn't. We'll see. But I can't see any really proof why this here can't happen.

Because they're freshwater, and seas typically are salt water.

You guys both have valid points, but fighting over something that doesn't have cement roots, there will always be fighting.

Megaman, it's a good theory so if you want just keep with it. MrLuigi, keep to yourself about it. I'm not trying to be rude but, you know, you can't win them all. Again no offense. It could happen but probably won't. That's just how I see it.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
And the grassy parts? They probably shot them up there with that cannon of theirs.
That makes alot less sense than them building around it considering in many parts the grass is covered in stone.
Because they're freshwater, and seas typically are salt water.
Where does it say that? I'm fairly certain that the types of water do not matter with Zora, since they've lived in the ocean and in freshwater.
Common sense is evidence. Where does it say in the world it isn't?
Common sense is not always valid evidence, back in the old days, common sense would say that the Earth was flat, however it was proven that it was not. However, common sense doesn't really come into play here, it's more you having your own opinion on the subject and not liking mine.

MrLuigi

Theorist
That makes alot less sense than them building around it considering in many parts the grass is covered in stone.

Where does it say that? I'm fairly certain that the types of water do not matter with Zora, since they've lived in the ocean and in freshwater.

Common sense is not always valid evidence, back in the old days, common sense would say that the Earth was flat, however it was proven that it was not. However, common sense doesn't really come into play here, it's more you having your own opinion on the subject and not liking mine.

Thanks for seeing it my way, pal.

Zoras are river monsters, I mean to add to the pile of evidence in the alternate world of Termina they're saltwater.

Common sense tells me that it doesn't matter what shape the Earth is.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
LOL MrLuigi is a troll, don't pay attention to him...I can't find the quote newhere but I DID read that Aonuma said that Skyloft was once connected with Hyrule but it disconnected for some reason. I somehow doubt that the Skyloftians are the Oocca, BUT it doesnt mean that the Oocca don't already live in Skyloft also so its very possible your theory is quite accurate Megamannt125. Skyloft may also house the Sky people from Minish Cap (I place Minish Cap first in the timeline, ill explain if you want me to) so Link could be one of them....I dunno but i make the same connection with you that City in the Sky may have something to do with Skyloft

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
This brings it to a whole new level.

I can't find the quote in the Zelda Dungen archives, so I'll use common sense and maybe some in-game evidence.

Why would an able bodied man want to turn into a chicken thing? Answer that.

Yes, the Oocca mention a hero. So does all the other characters in the game, so the hero isn't the Hero of Time. It's going to be Skyward Sword's. But in the pictures and footage we can see Link as a person, not a chicken. If you can't give an answer supporting a relevant idea to the first question in this post. Don't even mention evolution. Zoras can do it, chickens that create people don't. In the E3 trailer, Link runs off a ledge made dirt, not cement or whatever the City in the Sky is made of.

And mechanical over time? Haven't you noticed technology doesn't advance in Zelda AT ALL? Now there is another quote that says something along the lines of "the team isn't afraid of adding new ideas" that are ahead of Zelda's time frame.

And how depressing it is to think of a man becoming a chicken!

Also don't say "0h bUt h0ww dId th3y m4kE teh T3mp13 0f 7iM3!?"

A bunch of chickens made an entire race, they even made a canon which is worth mentioning, a giant city that floats, you get the point. Why do you even question they're capabilities of building a dungeon or some stick!

Technology does in fact advance in Zelda. There are trains in ST. Those count as technology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom