• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time OoC Vs. MM. How Does It Relate?

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
OK hi guys this is my first thread.

Anyway, i love Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask but i cant help asking questions about how stuff would happen in between them.

For example: In Ocarina of Time when Gannondorf takes over, all the townsfolk run away. The Happy Mask Salesman, for example. You never see him after you turn into adult link. So with that in mind, In Majora's Mask you meet the Salesman again and you know the rest... You find out about the skull kid who has the mask. The Skull kid would move the moon onto Clock Town. Here's where i get kinda confused. If Link was still in Hyrule trying to stop Gannondorf at this time and the timeline in between him being kid link and falling asleep to awake years later, wouldn't the skull kid have already destroyed clock town with the moon and gone on to destroy and make more chaos? Because Link is still in Hyrule during that.

Am i making sense? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks! :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, it's possible that things could happen differently with Termina while Link is still in Hyrule. On one side, you have the Hero of Time trying to defeat Ganondorf. On the other side, you have Young Link searching the Lost Woods for Navi. So, any number of things could happen. Keep in mind that on the 'Child Timeline', Link already warned Zelda and the King of Hyrule of what Ganondorf was going to do, so none of the tragedies that happened during the 'Adult Timeline' would have happened and Link would be free to do what he wants because there is no evil in Hyrule to deal with at the moment.

If you mean Majora destroyed Termina and then tried to like, get into Hyrule or something...I don't know. That could be possible, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

(I think you should have put this into Zelda Theory :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom