• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages OOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
im nearly ready to blow veran out of the sky, but i have one area on the map i can't reach(in the present). smack in the middle of the sea of storms there is an underwater cave. what is in there and how do i get it?

If its where I'm thinking of, you'll need to go south of Lynna City, right south in the direction starting with where the Myrmaid Statue is, and swim off the coast. Go right two or three screens and south a few, and it leads to like an underwater labyrinth and I'm pretty certain that all that's down there is a piece of heart. If this isn't right, well, let us know.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I know this area.

In a non-linked game, the area is inaccessible. In a Linked game, this is where you will meet the Ghost captain. What's there is merely nothing but land. I've tried every method I could think off, from using the swimmer's ring and the speed of the mermaid suit combined will not get pass the whirlpools.
If you really want to see what's in there I suggest getting a password from oracle of Seasons and typing it in your Oracle of Ages to create a linked game. This site has a Password generator, it will help you with creating a Linked game.

Note: When I mean by Ghost captian, I mean the Captain of the Pirate Ship who will give you the Tokay Eye Ball. In a Non-linked game, you get to him by going to the past and showing a Zora the Scale. There, you board the ship and receive the Tokay Eyeball. In a Linked game, the area is where your trying to reach, but in the present.

Additinal Note: Underneath the walls of whirlpools are caves. The one your at contains a ring, though I forgot what the ring is. In the past, the cave contains a Heart Piece if I'm correct.

Yeah...playing this game a lot made me memorize things :D

Thanks all! I was playing a nonlinked game so i went on to beat veran with no sweat. now that i'm working the minish cap i've all but forgotten the oracle series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom