• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoA Ricky Flute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I have looked for this thing forever! I know how to get Dimitri, but I have never found the flute for Ricky yet! Is it even possible?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
If I am not mistaken, you can only get one of the "calling" items, wether it is for moosh, dmitri or the ricky, it all depends on a buttload of factors.

Also, I think that this should be on game help, not here

~Thread moved to Game Help~

For Ricky and Dimitry, you have to get their flutes prior to the event after Symmetry City with the fairies from the woods. I end up with Moosh most of the time because I never go and get one of the other Strange Flutes. Here is a link to a page at Zelda Wiki that describes where to get the flute.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Ricky

So basically, all you need to do is win the flute at the shooting gallery before going to the woods at that point in the game.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
~Thread moved to Game Help~

For Ricky and Dimitry, you have to get their flutes prior to the event after Symmetry City with the fairies from the woods. I end up with Moosh most of the time because I never go and get one of the other Strange Flutes. Here is a link to a page at Zelda Wiki that describes where to get the flute.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Ricky

So basically, all you need to do is win the flute at the shooting gallery before going to the woods at that point in the game.

I'm sorry, I know this is a weird question, but...

Is this the shooting gallery near the Advance Shop? I'm not quite sure.

And when you do this, does he give it to you, or do you still have to buy it from the shop?

I'm sorry, I know this is a weird question, but...

Is this the shooting gallery near the Advance Shop? I'm not quite sure.

Yes. The Shooting Gallery is right next to the Advance Shop in Lynna Village (in the past). Its the door on the left.

And when you do this, does he give it to you, or do you still have to buy it from the shop?

It is a reward. If you buy the one in the shop, then you will end up with Dimitri. The event takes place after Level 3, and before you go to the Nuun Highlands. At this point in the game, you have to either buy the flute in the shop to get Dimitri, win the flute at the Shooting Gallery to get Ricky, or don't get either flute to get Moosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom