• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One Zelda Game

If you had to play one Zelda game for the rest of your life what would that game be?

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventure

• Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Hmmm... I almost picked Ocarina of Time, cause it's the one I feel has the most replay value (I've beat it at least 8 times), buuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttt..... Twilight Princess, probably. That is the game I could play for hours in one sitting, and could play subsequent playthroughs of very regularly.

Tough call. LTTP is my favorite game in the series, and it's hard to imagine never being able to play it again.

But, Since Skyward Sword is the newest and latest game, I'm tempted to say it, because I've spent the least amount of time with it so far.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
While I tend to like OoT and MM the best, I chose Wind Waker. The Great Sea is just awesome IMO.

That's tough. I would either say SS or WW. But I really liked ST, too... Gah! It's a good thing we don't have to live in a world with only one Zelda game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom