• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One Question...?

O

O Wildish

I resently re-aquired the Zelda Collectors editon and one thing bugs me, I wonder with a little disapoinment, why didn't it have "A Link to the Past" on there along with the other four games, was there any reason for this? :(

I resently re-aquired the Zelda Collectors editon and one thing bugs me, I wonder with a little disapoinment, why didn't it have "A Link to the Past" on there along with the other four games, was there any reason for this? :(
It would have been really cool to have ALttP included, and even better if they added all the 2D Zelda games. I don't think it would have been impossible for them to do so.

Night Owl

~Momentai

At the time they had either just made or were making ALttP/FourSwords for the Gameboy Advance.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Probably space or time limits. They don't have forever to make these games nor can they put as much as they want on it. It already had part of the Wind Waker, two N64 games, two NES games, and two (pointless) short movies on it. I don't think there was much space left on the disk. Besides, there were other LttP re-releases like the one on Gameboy Advance. The Gameboy games (LA and OoX) could be played on the most recent handheld so there was no reason to re-release them so soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom