• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One Pokemon Challenge

Y

Yoshi

Has anybody tried to complete a pokemon game using only ONE pokemon (Not necessarily your starter and NOT a legendary)?

Pikacondon

Title.
I tried, with my Sceptile in emerald...It had a rather ever-changing moveset. I couldn't beat Wallace with it though.... I might try with different pokemon later.

The first time I played my Blue version, before I knew anything about anything else. I powered through everything with my Venusaur. It literally fought and won every battle. How? probably because by the time I got to the Elite Four it was like lvl 84. I then learned later that a variety of pokemon and moves made the game much easier. :)

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
No. Not yet. I usually end up with a "do not evolve" and "crapmon" combo challenge. Crapmon challenge is where you use pokemon that aren't thought too highly of(are usually in the UU or NU tier) and that tend to have poor movesets.

101hylainDin

I'm just MLG like that.
In that box at the other end of the hallway.
once. it was awful. i decided to do a trade between my FireRed and Sapphire, sent Treecko, got cubone. By the time i got to Roxanne (the first gym leader), I Had to run to the pokemon center with the bloody corpse of a cubone at least 70 times (exaggeration!).When i finally finished my cubone was like lvl. 97. it sucked but it was worth it.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
A Solo Run Challenge you mean?
Of course,I'm doing a run of Gold with only a Xatu.

D

Deleted member 6224

I did with Blaziken, for the pokemon leauge i just kept using sky uppercut and won

I used to play through silver with only my Cyndaquil and HM Slaves.. But I could never beat the elite four.
I sucked at pokemon back then :3 I refused to train other pokemon..

I tried... but got bored of the same moves and the temptation of using other pokemons was too great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom