• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One of my first papercrafts

Tibari

Rinkuji
Pretty impressive. I have an Eevee papercraft, but it's probably smaller than your Ganon.
Good job o/

Hey, that's awesome! Great job. I've done a few, myself, but I'm wary about doing one with a printed design. I wouldn't have any idea how to fold them. I prefer to print it without the skin, coat it with fiberglass resin to harden it, and then hand paint the details.

That thing looks awesome! Matches the n64 graphics pretty spot on. Now you just need to make a scale version of ganons tower right? ;)

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
Hey, that's awesome! Great job. I've done a few, myself, but I'm wary about doing one with a printed design. I wouldn't have any idea how to fold them. I prefer to print it without the skin, coat it with fiberglass resin to harden it, and then hand paint the details.
Oh I got this design from the internet with fold lines already in place. You can still (barely) see them. There's also people who print them without fold lines.
Also I would not have been able to create this properly without peeking at the render & digital pieces.

Pepakura Viewer makes it look like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

You can rotate the render & zoom in.
That doesn't mean it's not hard anymore though :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom