• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One Game

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
If you were on a desert island and could only have one game to play what would it be?

For me I would choose Super Mario 64 (it's my favorite after all). But if I had to choose something else I think I would go with Majora's Mask. There are games I like more, but the depth this game has makes it have great reply value.

So what's your one game?

Super Mario Allstars. I can play Super Mario Bros. for hours on end. If I ever get bored of that one, then there's still Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario USA, and Super Mario Bros. 3 that I could play. Now if compilations aren't allowed, then definitely Super Mario 64.

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Don't know... I'll take my wii as there are games saved to its memory xD
If it would have to be just one... I think Super Mario Bros 3 as it is my absolute favorite game ever made

Kazumi

chagy
Minecraft all the way. As so long as I could play multiplayer and get all of the new updates and mods of course. Well, even if it was only single player I would probably still bring it. That game is amazing.

Minecraft. It never ends, it's addictive, and it's rarely if ever stagnant in gameplay. But if I can't bring that, I'd most definitely bring Sonic Mega Collection for the Gamecube. All 3 original Sonic games, the Knuckles add-on, Ristar, Flicky, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, and Blue Sphere are on it, but I'd probably stick with Sonic 3 for the most part.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well if I was stuck on a desert island I probably wouldn't worry about games especially if I wouldn't have a TV or a system or even somewhere to plug it into for that matter. So I would play that game of survival for my own good.:P

Personally I don't think I could choose. So many great games and I don't think I could just choose one out of a many. It would have to depend on what I'm in the mood for.

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Hrm, 1 game. I think I would choose a really long game with expansions, like Borderlands, Morrowind, and Fallout 3 (Probably Borderlands). If not, then Minecraft. I can play that game forever!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Take my Wii with all my virtual console games, and then lug my 64 with Ocarina of Time. :)

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
this would be a tough one..there is three games that i would choose from

-Ocarina of time
-Twilight Princess
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I can usually play any one of these games on any given day.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I would take Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn and a Gamecube memory card with a Path of Radience save. Actually, I would be fine with any from that series, because you can play through the games alot of times and still not get bored for awhile (I'm playing Shadow Dragon for the 5th or 6th time in a row and am still not bored with it). I picked Radiant Dawn for several reasons though:

-really long game (4 parts to it)
-70+ characters
-Playing through a second time lets you make a different choice about a certain thing and changes the story
-You can transfer data from Path of Radiance and can possibly change the story even more
-the story

So yeah. My second choice would probably be the Wind Waker.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Muramasa the Demon Blade!!!!!!!!!!!
1.it has two characters,each with their own different stories,
2.Each characters story has three different endings
3.117 different blades to collect
4.beautiful japanese artwork and backgrounds,
5.you can fight the other storys bosses.
6.Monster dens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom