• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic One Game You Would Take Out

I'm sorry if anybody liked these games, but I would take out the Oracles.

I didn't like them that much and I'm never going to play them again.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I could not "take out" any Zelda game. Like I have mentioned in other threads, I am not much of a gamer and if we started to "remove" Zeldas, guess what?

There would be nothing left for me :O.

M

Metal_head

I would probably take out four swords because it adds absolutly nothing to the series in my opinion. To me it's just some cheap multiplayer add on so nintendo could re-release alttp and say they did something new. I probably shouldn't bash it that hard since I haven't played it, but they really should have had a way to play single player like in four swords adventures so I actually could play it.

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
i wouldn't take any of them out. period, the only thing i don't like is the fact that the CD-i games have the Zelda name attached to them, it sickens me, what was Nintendo on when they let Phillips make those abominations?

Uh, I wouldn't take any out. While I can't stand Adventure of Link, it's important to the series, and, as mentioned before, brought a lot of qualities that would become (for the most part) Zelda standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom