• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic One Game You Would Take Out

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
Name one game you would throw out of the Legend of Zelda series, starting from NES through Gameboy, to make it better.

[Note: DO NOT judge one others opinion and DO NOT turn this into a realistic argument!]

None of them! Sorry, I can't take any of them out, I love them all. If there were one less, I would have had <insert time it took me to finish said game> of spare time with nothing to do! I might have jumped off a roof with a chicken attempting to live Zelda in real life for a lack of having another Zelda game to fill the long hours with! D:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I would need to say Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
It really wasn't a bad game, but it definitely wasn't a Zelda game. I bet it would have had a great critical acclaim and would have sold really well, if it were under another title (basically just not Zelda).

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I personally think that Zelda II is too important to take out. I know it was different, but it introduced some key elements in the series. It introduced the Triforce of Courage, magic, and of course, Dark Link.

I also cannot choose one game to take out, because they are all great. Well, unless you count the CDi games.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I would most certainly not take any Zelda game out mostly due to the fact that I enjoy them all in their own seperate ways because they all brought new things to the series. Legend of Zelda brought up a franchise and the basic foundation of every Zelda game afterwards. Zelda 2 brought Towns, and advanced combat system and the legend which tells that every princess will be named Zelda. A Link to the Past brought an even more advanced combat system, the godesses, and the basic foundation for Ocarina of Time. And finally Link's Awakening brought a detailed story, developed characters, and a land other than Hyrule to explore. So as you can see I olove them all in there own ways and would never throw one out.

Spirit Tracks, and Four Swords Adventures. I just never liked the concept of Spirit Tracks. FSA was alright and reminded me of A Link to the Past, but I don't like how people insist on adding it to the timeline.

Majora's Wrath

Dont get on his bad side.
Honstly i would take Twillight Princess out i agree with Axle The Beast that there is nothing really that new in it but dont get me wrong i really liked this game but it just wasnt necessary

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Honstly i would take Twillight Princess out i agree with Axle The Beast that there is nothing really that new in it but dont get me wrong i really liked this game but it just wasnt necessary

Twilight Princess is important, though. It brought in that "dark interloper" war to the series. You know Nintendo's not just gonna mention something like that and then blow it off.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I would have to take out Phantom Hourglass. It brought industrialization to Zelda (Majora's Mask doesn't count. It pulled it off with the believable hydro power plant temple and Mountain village foundry), and if there's one thing I really don't enjoy, it's the industrialization of a game best suited in the middle ages. Final Fantasy was able to pull it off with VII (and even a little with VI), but the series has gone downhill with XIII. Back to PH, I never enjoyed the steamboat (or the game in general, since the DS I played it (i borrowed it from a friend) on had a buggy touch screen). Then came Spirit Tracks, which brought trains. TRAINS!!!!!!!!! I swear, if they follow through on their idea to go into World War II, I may just lose faith in the series. From the very get-go, it was medieval. All the way into Twilight Princess was it medieval. Now they're making the game more and more modern, and I don't like that.

If I receive negative reputation for simply stating my opinion just cause I'm hatin' on PH and ST, then there's something wrong. Yes, it has happened before.

Epona

Ordon Village
Yikes, this is a tough question. I guess the first game that comes to mind is Zelda II The Adventure of Link, because it's so different than all the other games. But I still like the game. There are many unique things about it, it introduced magic use and sword skills and things like that. But ultimately I don't think I could choose a single game to take out!!! I like them all.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I had to, I'd throw out Adventure of Link (listen, GerudoDesert said games from NES to Gameboy, not NES to Wii). Nothing personal, but that game is unbearably hard if you don't know what you're doing, which causes many people to rage and just forget about the game entirely.

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
If I had to, I'd throw out Adventure of Link (listen, GerudoDesert said games from NES to Gameboy, not NES to Wii). Nothing personal, but that game is unbearably hard if you don't know what you're doing, which causes many people to rage and just forget about the game entirely.

Exactly. And the only reason why I stated "NES to Gamebody" is because it's in the classic section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom