• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

One and done games

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Personally, I feel more inclined to keep games that I plan to replay at some point in the future. Realistically that's probably not gonna happen with probably even half the games I own, but hey, my intent is there at least. But what about games that you playthrough once and never feel the need to go back to. Say you were given a crazy amount of free time and you decide to spend it by replaying games. What are some games that you just can't see yourself going back to.
side note: I'm mainly talking about games you liked since of course you wouldn't want to go back to games that you didn't, but you can mention those too

I think the longer bigger budget games I am less likely to replay anytime soon after playing the first time. Mostly due to backlog but also due to being burnt outon the game by that point.
Shorter indies I'll replay much more often. Short, fun and easily to get done in less than 10 hours gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom