• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

On December 21st 2012

When the world allegedly ends on December 21st (yeah I know it's nonsense, but this is just a bit of fun), why don't we all play the "Final Hours" countdown soundtrack from Majora's Mask? Crank up your speakers, open your windows, and blare it out for all the world to hear. Imagine if we could get hundreds, maybe thousands of Zelda fans to simultaneously play this just before midnight on December 20th?

Majora's Mask OST - Clock Town Final Hours - YouTube

Dan

Hell yeah ! xD
I would look forward to dieing then !

We should also put all the worlds money together and paint a face on the moon. Develop a tractor beam and pull it down. For impact ;) (too bad the moon isn't big enough to kill all of us)

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Won't be blasting it out my window, but I'll probably be listening to an extended version for the majority of the night :)

I know it's a load of bull but I always think of Majora's Mask whenever I hear about this.

Dan

This is a load of bull as is the belief that the apocalypse will occur on that day.

I'd rather dance naked with chicks in bikinis on the Jamaican beach than do that.

Great post ALIT , you have come a long way.
I think I would do something else with them however ;)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'd be celebrating my birthday early because my birthday is December 22nd.
(but lol xD)

Mines on the 23rd :)
Anyway, I think nothing's going to happen (remember 2000?), I look forward to December 22nd so I don't have to hear all if this anymore from an annoying kid at school.....
But i'd be down with playing the final hours.

Mines on the 23rd :)
Anyway, I think nothing's going to happen (remember 2000?), I look forward to December 22nd so I don't have to hear all if this anymore from an annoying kid at school.....
But i'd be down with playing the final hours.

It shall not happen. only fat head jocks believe in this utter pathetic stunt.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hate that part of the soundtrack; it scares the living bleep out of me and I just can't...I can't take it. Nice idea, but I really couldn't.

Fig

The Altruist
I know for sure that the apocalypse is not going to happen, but it will be fun to just play the Final Hours music from Majora's Mask, have it at full volume,with the windows open, trying to cause some panic to your neighbors! :xd: You guys are so creative! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom