• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler OMG I Know Who Was In the Restroom!!!

Crawling around in the ceiling and seeing that horror made me burst out laughing! It was both unexpected and uncalled for lol.

Ha ha, oh geez, I misread this at first and thought that you were meaning who the hand in the toilet belonged to. I saw Gaepora and got VERY confused!^^ I remember seeing Gaepora through the vent and I cracked up! Poor Karane, the headmaster has stolen her bathroom time!

I recently posted that I believed none of you. I was Wrong! I was climbing in the vents and I saw It. The image scared the crap out of me. Then I laughed my head off because I realized I was wrong about all of you. You have my apologies.
Thank you for your time.

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
I went laughing for like five minutes the first time I saw this.

And for jokes, I already made up my own little game for Gaepora because of this. (.....Plungershots. :mellow:)

S

SweFish

Lol, it's funny that they have animation of taking a bath when it seems like you're not even supposed to be able to get in. xD

ohh thats nothing i saw a video of someone falling though the wall into the bathroom (oviusly a glich) and i just wanna say Geabora dosent have any legs =)

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
I wonder how to perform the glitch. it is weird i thought karane asking you was some gratitude crystal side quest but i guess not. i kept trying to tell her!

D

Dodongo_Buster

I sear that toilet side quest has a massive link to the hand in toilet dude in majoras mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom