• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Omega War Game Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hotel Iolaire, 40th Floor. Avalon Falls, Massachusetts, 30 June 2018

Jason Jones dropped a pair of large pizza boxes onto the wooden table in the little kitchenette. He could feel the heat rising from the box. The pizza was fresh, pretty much just out of the oven.
"I got dinner!" he called, "If, ah... anyone is actually here," he realized he hadn't checked the occupancy of their base of operations before buying pizza. He'd just kinda done it. Part of him hoped nobody else was there, so he could have them to himself, but even more he hoped there wasn't just one other person there, which would mean he couldn't just take the pizza, but also would've gotten a full pizza per person, which is really just weird.
"I'll take a slice," came a voice from the corner.
Jason whipped around to look at the speaker, and to his dismay it wasn't one of his comrades, it wasn't a supervillain, it wasn't even some homeless guy, but instead Delta. The Sellout Superhero. The one who'd used his fame to create a brand. Others had followed in his footsteps - or at least tried - but this one was by far the most popular.
Delta got up off the couch and walked to the table, grabbing a slice of pepperoni, as Jason realized in horror what was happening.
There was only one other person in the building. And it wasn't even anyone he liked very much.
"What're you doing here, Brian?"
"Sit down, Jason," the other man replied, "I have some... things I want to discuss with you."

Peru
The sun was hotter here. That's one thing Roy hated about Peru. He'd spent most of his time in Ireland or Massachusetts, and he'd thought the summers there were hot, but it was nothing compared to what he endured down here. But he deserved it.
The small patch of farmland he'd been able to carve out of his uncle's land in the area was thriving. Harvest time would be coming soon. he wasn't sure how it would go if he was being honest; there was no way of telling if the Red Garnet artifacts would have any effect on produce. He was going to donate some of it to the locals, but he had to make sure of its safety first. Everything looked fine though, and he was thankful for that.

(Start your characters wherever makes sense, either with other characters or not with them).

Pen

The game is on!
Hotel Iolaire, 40th Floor. Avalon Falls, Massachusetts, 30 June 2018

A cat suddenly meowed in a shady corner of the room that Jason and Brian were in. Anyone who heard it and looked at it would also discover it was sitting by the feet of a girl dressed in orange and blue. From her spot in the shadowy corner she gazed coldly at Jason while remaining completely silent, leaving the talking to Delta. Anyone who had kept up with the news in the past month or two would recognise her as Delta's sidekick, Naturee.

Lionel was taking a shower after a long day of research that he had been doing at their base. He heard Jason shouting when he came in with the pizzas, but remained silent because he would feel uncomfortable talking to someone while being nude in the shower. He eventually finished the shower and dried himself and got dressed before walking out. He decided to go check on Jason so he walked into the room, still drying his hair with a towel, and saw Jason along with two faces he had seen on TV. He stopped drying his hair and assumed a very surprised expression. "Uhm, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
???, South Avalon, Massachusetts, 30 June 2018

Karina lay on a beaten old couch, multiple blood stains and rips in the lining, a bottle of whiskey in her hand, a small little sun nudging her face. The woman pushed the sun away and turned over, spilling the alcohol all over herself. "$#!+" She sat up straight, hair in a mess, and tried to wipe off what she could, giving the small sun an evil glare for waking her up. She looked at the bottle and saw a little bit of booze left inside. She finished it off, even though she knew it would do nothing for her, coughed a small fireball, and then dropped the bottle on the ground. She walked by an older man laying down on another couch, trying not to wake him, and looked out the window noticing it was night time. "Hey! Wake up. We have work to do."

Karina went and put on her cloak and armor, now leather instead of metal, then grabbed a pouch filled with daggers, strapped it to her leg, and grabbed another bottle of whiskey. "Are you coming or not?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hotel Iolaire, Fourth Floor, Avalon Falls, Massachusettes 30 June 2018
a Humming sound eminates as a Green Portal of a hexagonal shape appears, and out walks Uther, who sits Next to Brian after grabbing a slice, holding his hand
"He has to stay late again... I don't blame him. the paperwork and legal matters are a hassle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star Tower, Penthouse 7, Avalon Square, Avalon Falls, MA 30 June 2018

Lupus sat in the conference Room, a glass of scotch and Chinese Takeout in front of him, using a pen and a chopstick as chopsticks. Merlin was sitting across from Lupus, Alicia was probably next to Lupus, and Lupus' Secretary was nearby, recording notes

"Arthur. we're leaving for Dublin in the Morning. the Irish Government wants to finish their annex of New Camelot"
"and why cant we do what the Pope Did again? We were there first."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jormugandr's Fang, Avalon Falls, Massachsettes

Silence. deafening. piercing. silence
a figure works out in a cell similar to Hannibal Lecter's. his torso covered in Tattoos, his Muscles tight and his skin scarred from Battle. his 9 fingers like sandpaper to the stone walls. things were different than they were when Romeo was here. but new management means they had to... decommission him.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Galahad Lane, Avalon Falls, Massachusetts 30 June 2018

Patrolling could be incredibly dull at times. Still, an ounce of prevention and all that. Valiant sighed as he walked down the road. At least he was almost done.

Pen

The game is on!
Galahad Lane, Avalon Falls, Massachusetts 30 June 2018

On the rooftop of a three floor building Sef Strasnic, otherwise known as Vengeance Gun, looked down at the hero known as Valiant. He had seen the powers this hero possessed and so he knew he had to neutralize him. Sef leapt off the roof straight down at Valiant and punched him in the back of the head.

Central Avalon Falls, Massachusetts, 30 June 2018

Ugaas stepped off the bus and breathed in deeply while looking up at the tall buildings around him. Since he learned that Nachi was the sidekick of the famous superhero Delta three days ago, Ugaas had been on a bus hike to Avalon Falls. This was his first time here, and he finally had a clue to follow to find at least one of his lost siblings. Ugaas started walking through the centre of the city toward the hotel he would be staying at. He had all of his belongings with him in a backpack and a suitcase.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Thankfully, Valiant was wearing a helmet. He whirled around, sword and shield at the ready. He recognizes his attacker. "Vengeance Gun." He states. "You're under arrest for multiple counts of manslaughter, and likely several other charges. Do yourself a favor and surrender."

Pen

The game is on!
"I've killed many men like you," Sef says with a deep voice. "You just happen to be next in line!" And with that he charges straight at Valiant and leaps into the air once he's close enough. He guards his body with his arms while preparing to deliver a powerful kick.

Pen

The game is on!
Sef performs a backflip after his foot collided with Valiant's shield. "Where are those fancy abilities of yours, hero?" he asks as he very quickly catches his breath. "Don't be dull. I hope you're not holding back. I can take your full power. Come at me!"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
A sphere of blue energy appears around VG. "I'm so glad you asked." He then caused his family's crest to appear in the sky above the encounter, letting the proper authorities, as well as any other heroes in the area know about it. "You'll be picked up soon enough" He says, staying on guard just in case. The inside of the sphere was frictionless, but you never knew with some people.

Pen

The game is on!
Sef initially attempts to punch his way out of the sphere, but to no avail despite his super strength. "Not bad at all," he says as a smirk makes its way onto his face and he pulls his signature weapon out of its holster. "But I have yet to see a cage that can contain me." He readies his black and crimson gun and quickly seems to set it to a certain mode. Then he aims it forward and pulls the trigger, sending out a bright and powerful energy blast which causes the blue sphere around him to scatter, if only for a moment, giving Sef enough time to get out. Once free, and now quite rallied up, Sef changes the setting on the gun again and starts shooting regular bullets repeatedly in Valiant's direction.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((General announcement: The "Hotel Iolaire" has been closed for like fifteen years. It's just abandoned in a bad area of downtown. The team only uses the top few floors so urban explorers and/or homeless people who break in won't accidentally come across them. Wouldn't make sense to hole up in a place where people are going in and out every day))

Samson Jennings grumbled under his breath. Not at being woken up - It was about time - but he was getting tired of his portege's ****. Sure, he was a gruff, hard-drinking superhero, but this was just ridiculous. But she was in grief - in a worse position than he'd been when he started down this path. Hed give her some time longer. It would be best if she maybe had some time with her daughter, but the girl's untimely disappearance was no doubt part of the reason she wasn't getting better. He silently cursed the girl out, but all the same stood up, "I'm ready to go when you are."

Brian pulled his hand away from Uther awkwardly. That was not the kind of relationship they had. Sure they would flirt at times, but a couple they most certainly were not. This was getting mildly annoying, so he decided to stand up to explain himself, "The other day, Naturee and I were, big surprise, trying to track down Zeta. She's been quiet for weeks now. No sign of her. She's always been pretty active, so I've been worried."
He walked dramatically to the window. He was in a movie like this once actually, and based on his experience there this was the right move to make, "We tracked her to an abandoned Star Inc. facility by the docks. One of the ones that was closed down because of the whole New Camelot debacle. Apparently after everything was moved out, she moved in... anyways, she wasn't alone. There were two other... I want to call them people, but they weren't human. So two other things, I guess, were in there with her. They said that Omega was on his way..."
Removing the emblem from his chest, Brian flipped it over and pressing a button. A holographic Omega symbol materialized above it, "I haven't heard that name in years, not since I got the suit. The man who gave it to me claimed to be on the run from an intergalactic conquerer who went by that name. He told me to be wary of him and his army. I knew at the time that Zeta was serving him, and I thought that, by fighting her, I was holding him back somehow... but I was fooling myself, distracted by the glory I recieved in my position. I ignored my job as a protector and a harbinger. And now I think he's coming here. And from what little I know about him, I know that we can't fight him alone. You're the only people I know and trust enough to help. So I know we haven't always had a great history together, but... I need your help. I think we all do."

Pen

The game is on!
"I finally get to meet the famous Delta, and this is what he's come to tell us," Lionel says as he steps further into the room and takes a seat in his favourite armchair. "Just my luck..."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Just outside South Avalon, MA. June 29th

Bren sits at a bench and watches kids flock into the college he had gone to just last year. now he was done with school but still didn't have a job. he had a lot on his mind today, it was the 8 year anniversary since the attack in New York. that day would haunt him forever. after a little while, he went to visit their graves and put a flower down. he knelt down and prayed for a while. he cried a little but he wasn't sad, just emotional, he was happy because he knew his parents were in a better place now. the world was getting more dangerous every day.

As the sun began to lower, Bren walked into his apartment. "Hey Lynn, I'm home!" he said as he walked in. he put down his keys, sat down on the couch and turned on the Xbox. Lynn walked in from the kitchen moments later with a bowl of leftovers. "Hey kid" she sits down and grabs a controller too.

After a few moments of silence from gaming Lynn starts, "Did you go see mom and dad today?"
"yeah"
"I can't believe its already been eight years"
"I know its crazy..." Bren pauses "I miss them a lot"
Lynn puts her arm around him and squeezes him a little. "I know, me too."
the two continue in silence for a while longer. Lynn adds:
"I'm going into town for an interview tomorrow. wanna come? we could go to that Indian restaurant with the really spicy sauce you like."
"ugh, my tongue likes it but my stomach hates it... lets do it."
Lynn chuckles "I thought you might say that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom