• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Omega War Game Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
a Green Pill flies into the Green Haired man's Mouth inconspicuously. all Uther had to do was wait

Pen

The game is on!
The green haired man was keeping his mouth shut as he wasn't speaking. But noticing that the steam wasn't doing much harm to his opponents, at least not to Uther, he forced all of the water molecules in the steam down to the floor, spreading it over the floor in the entire room, and then the floor turned to slippery ice. This at least ought to slow that speedster down somewhat.

Storm

Uther levitates slightly off the ground and starts walking
"Bravo. forgive my curiosity, but how intricate is your Water controlling ability?"
Uther creates a Golem of Light with a Glowing sword
"can you yourself become a Gasseous form?"

Storm

a portal opens below the Green Haired man's feet, but before it activates a sword slices the Ice in front of Uther
"I hear youre a swordsman. care to test your Mettle"
Uther smirks " i'm not the swordsman you need to worry about, but if you're bored" Uther summons a green light sword and bows, the Samurai bows as well
"Uther is my name"
"They call me Theta"
their sword cross, the light sword cracking, but not breaking

Pen

The game is on!
((Storm I don't think you responded to this part of this post I made on the previous page.))

Naturee finally managed to thaw her arm and break free from the wall. Her left arm had gone numb from being encased in that ice for so long so she knew she wouldn't be able to use her ice attacks. She notices Delta's and Lionel's struggle against the alien samurai so she rushes to their assistance and shoots a raging fire blast at the foe from her right fist, being careful not to set fire to the building.

Storm

suddenly the fire blast comes at him. quickly thinking, he puts the blade in the middle of the fire. it splits in two, avoiding him, but setting the place on fire... Uther suddenly realizes this is the explosives warehouse when a box goes off with an earth shattering kaboom

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A blasting noise sounds throughout the warehouse, echoing for only a moment before the window shattered, glass flying everywhere. Landing in front of her magnificent enterance, Zeta was obviously not pleased, "Sorry I'm late boys," she told her fellow centurions, "Let's make this quick," her eyes settled across the room on Delta.
Delta was just as unhappy at seeing his own rival. Fists tight, he immediately started towards the window, "Let's take this into the main room."
"Not a chance," Zeta replied, boosting forward and into a tackle, shoving Delta to the ground.

Storm

the samurai scoffs
" took you long enough, Z. I was getting bored, but now that youre here, the fun begins"
the samurai charges at Naturee, the flame only tickling. Uther tries to get a quick swipe in only for his light projection to break this time when it hits the samurai's sword

Pen

The game is on!
Naturee knows she doesn't stand a chance against the space samurai in one-on-one combat. After all, she is more of a spy than a fighter. So she blasts fire downwards and leaps into the air, getting a boost from the fire and she grabs onto a beam in the ceiling, out of the enemy's reach. Meanwhile Lionel sees it all and so he starts firing bullets at the samurai again.

When the green haired man sees Zeta appear he gives her a quick nod, but his stone face remains ever emotionless, and no words are yet spoken. He creates a large amount of ice shards that he sends flying rapidly at both Uther and Jason.

Storm

The samurai bows to the Scientist
"Major Kudos to you, Doctor , but you'll have to do better than that"
The samurai holds uphis metallic arm, deflecting the Bullets as he charges Lionel, slicing delicately at his suit
"let's turn the Tables"
The Samurai claps his hands together, and makes a sphere of Ultraviolet Fire, and holds it to Lionel
"Awaken, Solaris Pantera"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom