• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Omega War Game Thread

Pen

The game is on!
The masked man with green hair started charging at Naturee. As he approached her she shot another ice beam from her left hand at him. She didn't want to use her fire attacks inside this old warehouse since it consisted of a lot of wood. Just before the ice beam would hit the incoming foe he raised one of his arms and seamlessly deflected the attack with the same shield that had blocked Delta's initial punch. Naturee didn't have time to attack again before he reached her and when he was right in front of her he forcefully shoved her closer to the wall and swiftly grabbed the arm that he had seen her shoot ice from three times and he held her arm against the wall for three seconds before letting go. During those three seconds solid ice had formed around Naturee's arm and pinned her to the wall. Immediately thereafter the green haired man made his way over to Uther. He procured a massive and sturdy looking trident as if out of thin air and leapt straight at Uther with a swift and fierce trident attack.

Lionel had decided to try assisting Delta so he fired three rapid shots from his stun gun at the alien samurai.

((Deku, do you have a villain in this room too?))

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Uther forms a green shield and deflects the trident as a fist forms behind the ice giant and takes a swing at the back of it's head.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((No, it's just the two. Zeta is my equivalent, and she's... occupied))
Jason runs into the room and leaps to grab the trident, slowing time as he reaches out for it, to push it away

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian shook his head, "Ral's dead. Zeta made sure of that," he wound up his arms again, "Though I admit the fact that you're willing to talk a little makes this feel better. Though I don't think talking is going to complete your orders."

Alicia skipped through the menu, glancing around, "The chicken does look appetizing, but... maybe the salmon burger would be a good choice for tonight," she set down the menu and gave a look that could kill to one of the people still watching them out of curiosity, "You ever have that?"

Storm

"Sadly no. Fish isn't really my specialty, and Salmon is... a tricky fish to cook" Lupus jokes as he fumbles his words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The samurai stops for a moment
"Ral was a good friend. I was sad to hear of his passing. there was a part of me hoping it was nonsense. Come home with us, Brother, and We'll spare the others"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"A shame. I never really had it growing up, and I'm still dreadful at preparing it, but when done right by someone who knows what they're doing, I've found it t be quite delicious."

"Ral didn't die for his legacy to return to the Century, brother," he said the last word with a hint of malice in his voice, "So if that's what you're here for, I'm afraid you'll have to work a little harder," he shot his arms at his opponent's legs, trying to knock him over

Storm

with a quick Motion, the Samurai slices the Extending arms. sparks fly as they fall to the Ground. instinctively, he grabs one of them, donning it like a glove, grabbing Delta by the throat, and tossing him and the arm across the warehouse, almost out the window on the other side.
" Next?"

Storm

" If you want the Salmon Burger, you can have the Salmon Burger. I just have no frame of reference. Dad was a Crustacean foodie. crab, lobster, crayfish, shrimp. he could eat those things day in and day out"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As he flies across the room, the jets on the suit kick in and Delta's horizontal flight slows. Stopping softly, he breathes heavily for a few seconds, letting his windpipe return to its natural position, and then zooms back at the attackers.
That was annoying. This wasn't the first time the arms of the suit had been displaced, but they were a pain to have replaced. And not only that, now he was just stuck with regular arms coming out of his costume and looking kind of ridiculous. Like a lame Halloween costume. But the fight was still going on.

Alicia laughed, "Who can blame him?"
Her phone started ringing. Giving it a glance, she gave her employer a sheepish look, "I need to take this. would you mind giving me a few moments?"

Storm

Lupus smiles
"Oh i dont mind at all Alicia."
Luous takes the time to check his phone and sees that his Discord grouo with the other heroes has him tagged in like 87 posts in the past 5 minutes. Lupus was inbetween himself. He needed to keep up appearances, but she knew he was The Wolf. He wouldnt lie to Alicia
"Actually i have a poker night to get to. I got Ace of Spaded" Lupus says in lingo, giving Alicia a hug and a kiss on the forehead before gesturing to the waitresses
"You always do this,Artie!"
"Take the night off. Eat on me. Add it to my tab"
And with that Lupus descends into the sewers

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alicia looks disappointed. And she really is, but not foe the reason Lupus thinks.
Her "call" was a live footage of the office in her abandoned warehouse/lair, and inside was a fully fledged battle.
She knew where he was going.
Once he was gone, she shrugged, "I should probably get going anyways. Ill be sure to bring him back here when things have... died down. So sorry to disappoint you," she excused herself and jogged outside. She opened a custom app on her phone and summoned her suit to meet her in a nearby alleyway.

Pen

The game is on!
At the same time as Uther forms the fist to hit the green haired man from behind Jason rushes in at high speed. His sudden appearance causes the man with the green hair to focus only on Jason. Thanks to his focus on the speedster he manages to turn the part of the trident that Jason would grab into liquid water, but as a consequence he fails to notice the fist behind him which sends him flying a couple of meters. He gets back on his feet as fast as he can and fiercely throws the trident straight at Jason, but right before it would have hit him he changes the direction of the trident mid air and makes it go straight at Uther instead as a fake-out.

Seeing what the samurai did to Delta, Lionel understands these guys are serious so he changes his gun to fire lethal projectiles and starts firing away at the samurai's legs.

Meanwhile Naturee starts using the fire from her right hand to carefully melt the ice that had pinned her to the wall. This ice seemed to be very difficult to melt though, so it would take her a while to break free.

Storm

The Samurai feels sharp pain in his legs, and quickly deflects the projectiles. one of the stray projectiles perfect reflects off the side of the blade and goes straight for Lionel

Uther opens a Hex Portal for the Trident to go to, the other end behind The Green Haired Neptunian
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lupus exits the sewer, foretting his gear was in the Trunk of the Now Red Corvette. he pops the Trunk, and checks that his gear is there, and exits down to the Sewers to change into his New Gear, he gets behind the wheel of the Corvette and heads for the Warehouse

Pen

The game is on!
Lionel's suit was mostly bulletproof but the deflected bullet manages to hit a weak spot in Lionel's elbow and thus tears through the suit and injures Lionel's arm. He flinches badly from the pain.

The green haired man grunts with a deep bass voice as the out most point of the trident hits his back. The moment he reacts to it the entire trident turns to water and so it only barely pierced his skin. After regaining his posture he waves his arms around and summons thick steam that surrounds his two opponents. The steam is unbearably hot and could risk major burn injuries if exposed to for too long.

Naturee finally managed to thaw her arm and break free from the wall. Her left arm had gone numb from being encased in that ice for so long so she knew she wouldn't be able to use her ice attacks. She notices Delta's and Lionel's struggle against the alien samurai so she rushes to their assistance and shoots a raging fire blast at the foe from her right fist, being careful not to set fire to the building.

Storm

The green aura around Uther seems to be protecting him from any temperature change. He taps his foot and looks and in the neptunian language he cackles
"Is that the best you got, Water-user? Lets face it, youre wasting your time. What are you even doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom