• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Omega War Game Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
the music on the radio in Red's Diner was 80's Music, and as if by some sort of twisted fate,
Woman you want me so give me a sign
I feel the heat i'm just a moment behind

Lupus just walks Alicia to a table and pulls out the chair for her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uther stealthily walks along, poised and ready to fight if it came to it

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Lynn relaxed a little bit, at least she wasn't a hostile. "yeah i'm here to stop this guy, but there's no time to talk, he's not taking prisoners. if you are here to help me then don't get in my way." she says gesturing to the bent railing in front of her with an annoyed expression.

---

Geo gives a crooked smirk as the scientists flee from him. One of them tried to be a hero and jumped at him with a pocket knife. he easily shifted his weight to the left and the man tumbled past him. Geo put two in his back and moved on. he was almost done, the time was almost up. a helicopter hovered by the window with a man in fatigues and a mounted minigun. with a loud crash the windows shattered and the room was filled with a bullet spray. quickly, Geo dissipates into mist and sinks low to the ground. after about a minute of bullets, the ammo runs out and the helicopter leaves. how could anyone survive that? Geo did, he reassembles into his human figure and continues up the stairs.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Spirit was starting to gain ground, with microconfrontations keeping the gunman occupied and slowly allowing him to give distance. He heard lots of gunshots, as if from an automatic weapon, then silence for a few seconds as the footsteps continued. That didn't sound like the kind of weapon that his opponent was wielding; the police must be doing their job. Or someone else... automatic weapons weren't exactly standard issue amongst law enforcement.
Moving up, past the last few straggling scientists, Samson prepped his own weapon: An S&W Model 39 with a silencer. It was a little old, but he knew how it worked and it served him well. Unlike some people, he wouldn't need an automatic weapon.
If all went according to plan, he would only need one shot.

Alicia graciously took the seat provided to her by Lupus and looked at the menu. Burgers. Of course. Not that she minded.
"So do you come here often then?"

Reaching the top of the stairs, Delta peered through the glass panel on the door. It was dark inside, but as he remembered, he could pick out two figures. He glanced back at his crew and mouthed, "Ready to go?" his hand stood poised on the handle, and a few seconds later, he gritted his teeth, turned the knob, and aimed a punch towards the nearest hostile.

Pen

The game is on!
The nearest hostile raised his arm and deflected Delta's punch with a shield that appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Being right behind Delta and seeing what had happened Naturee extended her left arm and shot a concentrated beam of ice at the same hostile, but before the ice beam reached him it had lost its momentum and turned into water that just splashed to the floor in front of the hostile. He had dark green hair and wore a mask over his eyes.

Lionel stood in the back of the line of heroes in the stairs and he wasn't able to get into the room yet because there were still people in front of him who hadn't entered the room.

Storm

Lupus smiles
"I used to. My usual table is over there" Lupus says pointing to the corner booth made for 7 people
"Inspector Jones and myself spent many a night in that corner just shooting the ****"
A waitress walks up to the table
"Welcome to Red's Diner... Oh my God. Art! We havent seen you in months. We thought the worst. When Jason showed up alone with new people. Anyways. What can i get you guys to drink?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"A water is fine, thanks," Alicia told her. She opened up the menu and glanced through it. A lot of it sounded delicious, but maybe not something she'd want to eat right now... not with circumstances as they were anyways.

Storm

"Ill have a Professor Oregano" Lupus says
The waitress smiles
"Ill gove you two a few minutes to look over the menu. Ill get those drinks to you" the waitress heads to the back and about 15 seconds later everyone was watching their table

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Are you sure you should be out in public?" Alicia asked cautiously, "You may have won the legal battle, but we both know you didn't exactly win in the court of public opinion."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Pulling back his suit's arm, he ran into the room, sending another double-fist towards the guy while letting his companions in. He had a feeling he wasn't going to be more than a distraction, but if there was one thing he could do, it was be distracting.

Pen

The game is on!
The man with green hair dodged out of the way of Delta's attack but it was indeed a good distraction. Naturee took the opportunity to send another beam of ice at the enemy, and this time it worked successfully. She still wasn't sure why her previous ice beam had turned water before reaching the foe, but at least this time she hit. The ice attack didn't seem to have much of an effect of the green hair man, but it did at least knock him back closer to his two (or one idk) comrades further into the room.

Lionel was finally able to get into the room too. From his position behind Delta, Naturee and Uther he did a quick scan of the room, noticing a total of three (or two, I'm not entirely sure) hostile individuals. Wanting to be on the safe side - seeing as their intent was to question these enemies - Lionel procured his stun gun.

Storm

Lupus assures Alicia
" whats the worst that could happen, honey? they're just a little jealous of you because you're sitting with me. now we're going to do dinner, then We'll part ways, and come back to the office bright eyed and bushy tailed. You're a good friend, Alicia, but we're still going through all the red tape and it's going to get worse before it gets better"
Lupus was going to get the Chicken and Shrimp Platter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the other figure pushes the green haired one and *****es at him in an alien dialect, before unsheatihing his blade, cutting one of the Support Beams in half, with a menacing grin

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Yeah, but I have a feeling you wouldn't want to spend a lot of time around random strangers if it gets any worse," she looked down at the menu. This was the highest profile case she'd ever done. Between the court case itself and the shifting of the company and everything that came with it, she was getting kinda stressed out. The people watching only made it worse.
"So what do you usually have when you come here?" she asked, changing the subject.

Delta dodged the rubble from the support beam, deciding to shift his focus to the other aggressor. The weapon would be a problem. He had no idea how to deal with... whatever that other guy could do, but this was a regular weapon. He could handle it. Reaching down, he grabbed ahold of a chunk of fallen support beam and threw it across the room at the samurai.

Storm

the Samurai holds the blade in front of him. the beam splits on either side of the Samurai
"Ral?"
The samurai walks closer to Delta to take a closer look, sword in hand

Storm

" well Alicia, i'm thinking about Chicken Tenders and fried shrimp. nothing like cocktail sauce and chicken. but usually the Breakfast Burger. bacon, hashbrowns, and a fried egg. i'm not sure if you want to eat The Ghost Burger. it's all spice" Lupus says, trying to lighten the mood. these few months have been a new sight. he knew one day he would take the reigns if only for a little while, but he was not ready, and Alicia, someone he cared for, was something Lupus wanted to see. he knew she was only here because it meant station and reknown. he tried to imagine if he was still a south side mechanic, her living in his apartment, slight baby bump. its something he wanted, but knew it probably wasn't for her. the slight smirk passing as he fluffs the menu, wondering how her hair felt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom