• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Omega War Game Thread

Pen

The game is on!
Nachi found herself able to relax much more easily when she felt Brian's hand on her shoulder. He was a very understanding man and she couldn't understand why anyone would think even remotely poorly of him.

"Thanks Brian," she said and put her hand on his hand that was on her shoulder. "I won't put much stock in the things those guys say."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brian's hand slides off and he gives her a fatherly smile, "Good... now, let's see if I can get out of here, shall we?" he waved to Comet, "I've got a broken arm, so I'm out for now. You guys know how to find me if anything comes up!"
Walking hurt a little, but as long as he was able to keep his arm from swinging too much, it was just a dull ache. His body would hate him in the morning, but he should be fine for the most part. As soon as they were under open air, he lifted off, "I'm heading back to my place to get this taken care of. Feel free to come by if you want," with that, he shot straight up, trying to get to a good flying height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom