• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Old Game I Remember Playing But Can't Remember What It's Called

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
Hey guys, I'm searching for a game that I played on the PC when I was around 6 or 7. Judging by the graphics I remember, it should be from the late 90's or early 2000's.
Here's all that I remember; It was a space game, it was played in first person with little heads up display, the disc is black with something green like a face, emblem, or ship on the left side, the intro starts out with a ship constructing or cutting through a webbed wall of some sort, but the ship doing the construction work is shortly destroyed after, there is an alien looking ring in the center of the area that eventually after collecting enough of some item/icon that can be found after destroying an alien ship, will spawn a larger alien ship, you can self destruct and see your pilot spiral into space.
This is one of the first games that ever played so sorry for the vague details, this is literally all that i can gather from my memory. if you have any info please tell me, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom