• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Okay, Story Time on How My Life Relates to Zelda!!!

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
So, after work today, I totally had to dig up this thread to share my experience.

I'm doing some graphic design work for a film company this summer, and had a very Zelda moment while working on an info spread for a food channel's biography on a local chef. The article had little headers above the body paragraphs, one of which being "What's For Dinner?" and instantly I start hearing in my head, over and over again, the voice of the King from CD-I Zelda, "I wonder what's for dinner!" I must've sounded just a tad insane snickering at a food article in my cubicle :P

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
My favorite saying during not-so-great times has been none other than "If all else fails, use fire."

And when faced with a question I don't feel like answering, I always say "it's a secret to everyone", and hand them a quarter or whatever piece of small change I may have on me at the time. I usually don't have anything, so I use gum as a substitute.

People get so confused. I love it. =)

I haven't done this, but has anyone used this quote in real life: "These toys are too much for you! I command you to give them to me!" LOL

I usually just daydream about zelda, but wats up with you guys and sayying "it's a secret to everybody"?
The quote "Its a secret to everybody" was from the original Legend of Zelda. Occasionally you will uncover a hidden stairway and down below is a Moblin that will give you Rupees. "Its a secret to everybody." is what he says when you go down then stairs and see him.

Its something I use sometimes, but only around the house.

C

Cincoplation

I see triforces in my math book at times and i think i am insane for thiking about zelda ll the time.

This was not zelda related, but twice in french class, it was my first class and I have ensamnia since I was 12, I fell asleep. Then, someone woke me up and everyone started laughing. The teacher said everyone has been watchng me sleep four 3 minutes the second time. Maybe that is why I have depresion.... Good thing I am homeschooled now, that way I only have to go once a week at 2. ^ -^;

Beeker

Wild Card
My favorite saying during not-so-great times has been none other than "If all else fails, use fire."

I seemed to say that a lot yesterday, while at an amusement park. I really think this is a quote you could live by :P

I see triforces in my math book at times and i think i am insane for thiking about zelda ll the time.

This happens to me so much. I've seen I Triforce in a math book before, and the little voice in my head bursts OMG THE TRIFORCE!:lol:

And another thing that involved triangles was in my Science class. The (student) teacher was showing us an easy way to remember how to set up a certain formula, in a triangle(note the triangle did not look like the Triforce). He called it "the Magic Triangle". This somehow made me think of the Triforce.

Here's something really odd that happenned to me: In my Gym class, we were playing a game of soccer-basesball. The pitcher had a blue foamy soccer ball. When she rolled the ball, as I was standing in line waiting for my turn, I immeadiately thought of SS Link rolling a bomb.What? This was pretty much two or three days after the announcement of Skyward Sword, I couldn't help it.:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom