• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Okami

Talicor

Bringer of Dragons
Recently I have been considering buying Okami for the Wii but when I looked up the rating information it said 'blood and gore.' I have young siblings at home and my parents don't want any videogames in the house that they can't watch. Okami looks pretty stylized but I'm not sure how much it will show. Any descriptions or videos of what it would look like? Thanks!

I've personally never played the game, but I remember Chugga doing an LP of it. I got you a random video from the LP: it's a 16 minutes long so I'm sure you can find what you want in it.

[video=youtube;iantD66NthU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iantD66NthU&list=PL896057F04D129F90&index=35&feature=plpp_video[/video]

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I have never played it, but it is more of fantasy violence in what I see. If they can watch you play TP, I'm guess they'll be fine with this game.

Nicole

luke is my wife
It's not particularly gory that I remember. The only blood I can recall seeing might have been some bumps and bruises on characters. The plot itself can be a little scary for younger audiences, as well as some of the monsters. Overall, I think TMS was very correct in his assessment of comparing Okami to Twilight Princess. Both are T rated games, and both have a darker side to them.

If you're on the fence about buying it, I would just buy it anyway. Okami is my favorite game of all time and I would highly recommend it.

Talicor

Bringer of Dragons
Okay! That makes me feel a LOT better! It didn't look any worse than TP but the 'and gore' part would've been hard to get past my parents! TP is one of my top games and Okami looked like it might help me wait for the next console Zelda!

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
There is blood in the game but not until very far in. its not overly bloody but its not as though it isn't there. If anything the reason this game is rated T is because of the alcohol that plays a main role in the games story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom