• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Okami RPG Sign Ups

amaterasu

Writer
other people can see the gods. it's not an excusive thing. if they belive, they can see them. i thought the RP was just supposed to have people being teh gods though.

Jedizora

:right:
other people can see the gods. it's not an excusive thing. if they belive, they can see them. i thought the RP was just supposed to have people being teh gods though.
I was talking in game. Yes, they still see a white wolf. Thats because they don't belive in gods. No red markings.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
What about being a member of the Moon tribe or someone from the Celestial plane? they had humanish qualities? anyway, you can change my creature from a fox to a Deer if you want, but Orochi had always taken the form of a dragon, I mean if he wasn't a dragon and was just taking the form of one, then why doesn't he just change form when he is being beaten? also although Susano never really said much about it, it is possible that that guy was always able to see the red markings, he at least manage to see them after you beat Orochi and without Susano then you wouldn't have beaten Orochi, don't underestimate the power of humans.

amaterasu

Writer
What about being a member of the Moon tribe or someone from the Celestial plane? they had humanish qualities? anyway, you can change my creature from a fox to a Deer if you want, but Orochi had always taken the form of a dragon, I mean if he wasn't a dragon and was just taking the form of one, then why doesn't he just change form when he is being beaten? also although Susano never really said much about it, it is possible that that guy was always able to see the red markings, he at least manage to see them after you beat Orochi and without Susano then you wouldn't have beaten Orochi, don't underestimate the power of humans.

susano was always able to see the markings, he just didn't act like it. then PLOT TWIST he said something about it.

Jedizora

:right:
susano was always able to see the markings, he just didn't act like it. then PLOT TWIST he said something about it.
During the festival, go back to that place from the beginning. You find Susano and kuchi, and Susano will say he always saw them.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Just asking, shouldn't Moegami be a rooster rather than a phoenix? I mean if we are to follow the zodiac symbols which Okami is, then there isn't a phoenix but a rooster. I think the fact that he is controlling fire and therefore to show it they light up with wings with fire (Can't remember exactly now) but either way, I just never thought of Moegami as a phoenix, I mean when you save your game and his little symbol appears, it looks like a rooster and you get rooster statues, not phoenix statues.

B

Blaster242

Wootwoot nice RPG

Name: Bakugami
Element: Explosions
Animal: Boar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom