• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ok, Lets Do It, Making into the Timeline :S

hi zelda dungeon

I was convinced myself to not get into timeline theory myself, again, and I am NOT!, well, kind of, I suppose, basically, my objective is to find a common placement for the timeline were most of the people would agree, even if that means let some games apart to consider after

since I am not good making big post, I am going to do this fast

ok, we have this games

LoZ
AoL
Alttp
LA
OoT
MM
OoS
OoA
WW
FSA
MC
TP
PH
ST

right?

most people would say those games should be next to the other in the timeline no matter what

LoZ/AoL
Alttp/LA-I would not like to explain, but there are many connections between the games to say its the same link, and most of the people agree
OoT/MM
OoS/OoA
WW/PH

Most people would agree with the next placement

....../-WW-PH-ST
OoT
......\-MM-TP

this is almost official, so I dont see a problem here, so, lets start with our real objective :)

so far we can say we have 3 more blocks to place

1.-Alttp/LA-TLoZ/AoL

2.-OoS/OoA

3.-MC-(FS)-FSA

Yeah, you are thinking why I am suddenly placing Alttp/LA with TLoZ/AoL, the true is I am not sure, but dont worry, because is our next step and is were we are going to start, this is not a "I show my timeline and then you say stuff" threat, my objective is to build all together

I would like to set this threat into 3 stages, from the easier (if you can say its easy) to the harder, as I placed them before, the "stages" would likely to be

1.-Alttp/LA-TLoZ/AoL

2.-OoS/OoA

3.-MC-(FS)-FSA

If you checked the list you already know were we are going to start

Stage 1.-Alttp/LA-TLoZ/AoL

to start to discuss about this, I suppose I should start with a fast introduction

first, why Alttp and LA would be the same Link? :), well

-LA was relased after Alttp, when only were two links

-the manual says

z4dx-04-05.jpg

if read it right you know link just defeated ganon, like in Alttp and LoZ (the only games out at the time), the people is questioning "Who knows what threats may arise from ganon ashes?" cant be sure but the problems have already arose in AoL, so its unlikely that LA would be after AoL more than after Alttp

-If you played Alttp and LA, you may see how there are many connections in this dream from Alttp, as the connections in MM from OoT; there are some characters that are like some character from the previous game, plus, the nightmares in LA are enemies from Alttp

so, thats my bad explanation to that :P

ok, now, why LoZ and AoL after Alttp and LA?, well, is most stated in the manual, box and official strategy guide of alttp, than this games goes before TLoZ, I can remember more proofs (help?) hope it will be enough, if not, well, its time for you, guys in zelda dungeon to comment, remember we are not discussing all the time line right now, lets discuss about the placement of the first four games in the timeline, LoZ,AoL,Alttp and LA, we will discuss the others when we can reach a convincing conclusion.

oh, and if there is a problem with :

....../-WW-PH-ST
OoT
......\-MM-TP

you can say it right now, I guess

NOTE: the placements I did are open to place a game between the games, example, I said: OoT-MM, but it doesnt mean it cant be OoT-MC-MM (oh, come on :P), if you would like to do something like this, please wait to the time when we start discussing about that game

NOTE 2: sorry for my bad grammar and my worst post´s structure, I told you, I am bad to making big posts xP

cya

Retsdob

Retsdob
Not bad. I see no major flaws as far is it's concerned. The main question is where does Ocarina of Time 3DS Fit in? (Note I am making a bad joke.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom