• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official ZD Pokemon League - Become the Champion! (Interest Thread)

Fig

The Altruist
Also is the first tournament Singles or Doubles. That is actually extremely important when setting up teams, at least for me that is. It would always bother me when my league at home said to come on over and battle and though it didn't severely affected me, but it still affected me nonetheless. It'd be nice to know in advance. :eek:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Just remember to have fun and let everyone do their best in this tournament!
(Came here to wish everyone and vergo-agogogogogogogogogogogooggoogogogogogogogogogogoogogoggooggogogogogogoog
*egoraptor style breathing* GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO a very good luck on Managing this.

btw: If you need some help, ask me and I'll try what I can. Thanks.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Also is the first tournament Singles or Doubles. That is actually extremely important when setting up teams, at least for me that is. It would always bother me when my league at home said to come on over and battle and though it didn't severely affected me, but it still affected me nonetheless. It'd be nice to know in advance. :eek:

This is still a subject up for debate, so we'll have to get back to you, or since you're a part of the chat group you can try to get involved whenever we do start talking about stuff.

Just remember to have fun and let everyone do their best in this tournament!
(Came here to wish everyone and vergo-agogogogogogogogogogogooggoogogogogogogogogogogoogogoggooggogogogogogoog
*egoraptor style breathing* GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO a very good luck on Managing this.

btw: If you need some help, ask me and I'll try what I can. Thanks.

There's still quite a bit of time until stuff gets started still, but thanks for the good wishes, King. Oh, and if you want to get more involved in stuff you could add Vergo on Skype or something and then ask about joining the group chat we have, the more the merrier is what we say and an experienced and well informed individual such as yourself could likely provide some pretty decent assistance.

With the delay of the PokeBank and the transfer system, the launch of the League could very well be postponed. I'm setting the tentative start of our first tournament on February 1st, although this could change if the PokeBank release date is pushed back even more than it currently has.

The first tournament will commemorate the launch of the League, with the reveal of our first two Elite Four members and their full team. The finalized rules will also be released, although you shouldn't expect any radical changes from our first draft of rules that would invalidate/mess-up your prepared team. Expect the banlist to remain the same, as that conversation is fairly concrete at this point in time.

The first tournament will be 6 v 6 singles, but this is by no means the only format for future tournaments, and acts merely as a basic launchpad for our first tournament. The top two competitors will win the final two spots in our first Elite Four. In the event that an Elite Four member(s) decides to enter the tournament and finishes in the top two, the next runner up will win the Elite Four spot. Participants may refuse an Elite Four spot, in which case the offer will fall to the next runner up. The top four participants will win a selection from a set group of our many prize Pokemon, with 1st place having the first choice, 2nd place having the second choice, and so on and so forth.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The first tournament will commemorate the launch of the League, with the reveal of our first two Elite Four members and their full team. The finalized rules will also be released, although you shouldn't expect any radical changes from our first draft of rules that would invalidate/mess-up your prepared team. Expect the banlist to remain the same, as that conversation is fairly concrete at this point in time.

To clarify, do you mean the two existing E4 members will have our teams revealed beforehand?

Terminus

Boomburst should be added to the banlist.

With 140 BP and 10 PP, it has already-formidable power. Add to that no cooldown time and the only drawback being afflicting allies (which is irrelevant in Singles) and it is almost painfully OP.

Fig

The Altruist
Boomburst should be added to the banlist.

With 140 BP and 10 PP, it has already-formidable power. Add to that no cooldown time and the only drawback being afflicting allies (which is irrelevant in Singles) and it is almost painfully OP.

The funny and maybe also weird thing is that, I was battling online the other to test out my teams and it seems everyone and their mothers were using Boomburst! I was confused to what was happening! I had perfect set up and everything and it seems I couldn't win a single battle on that day. :<

Terminus

With Bank now Live in Europe and Australia and a US release estimated for a few days from now, I move that we set the start of the first tournament for either Mid-February (perhaps the 17th) or the very beginning of March.

Fig

The Altruist
With Bank now Live in Europe and Australia and a US release estimated for a few days from now, I move that we set the start of the first tournament for either Mid-February (perhaps the 17th) or the very beginning of March.

Can we move it to March please? I haven't done a lot of building since I have only been theorizing in paper right now. But I promise I will be ready by that time, provided the date would be set by March. I'm sorry for my inconvenience but I'm really trying to quicken the pace of things in my neck of the woods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom