• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Timeline is Wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilit Archon

We Burn... Burn With Us.
Don't get mad too quickly. 90% of the timeline is spot on, completely rational, and perfect, EXCEPT for the placement of Four Swords Adventures. This game CLEARLY belongs in the Hero Defeated timeline, NOT the child era timeline. Ganon is in Pig form (as he is in all defeated era games due to the hero being defeated after beating Ganondorf but losing to Ganon in OoT) AND the sages in the game are taken directly from ALttP.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
There's already a thread about this with extended discussion. "Hyrule Historia: A Bunch of Bull?" In fact, this thread might get moved into it like a similar one of mine did.

Not necessary. This is not really good evidences to back the claim that FSA is on the Downfall Timeline for these reasons:
1. Ganondorf of FSA is a new Ganon and the only time where Ganondorf was killed off and has the potential to return as a reincarnation is Twilight Princess of the Child Timeline. Downfall Ganon was revived by his minons in his timeline. If this Ganon was a new incarnation in the Downfall Timeline, does that mean there are two Ganons existing at the same time?
2. FSA Ganondorf has no intrest in looking for the Triforce. He searches for the Trident of Power.
3. Pig-Appearance or Trident means nothing as Minish Cap had the origins of Link's hat and yet it wasn't the first Zelda game.

I think you need to elaborate on how FSA fits in the Downfall Timeline. Because FSA contradicts the Seal War more so than Ocarina of Time based on the ending. Like how does FSA Ganon end up in the Sacred Realm that contains Triforce?

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
And actually something to add on to Shadao's reasoning, Ganon is sealed in the Four Sword this time. We haven't seen any game yet that says something about Ganon being released from the Four Sword yet. You could say it would just be one of those revivals we don't hear about, but you never know.

Well if there was a good explanation for FSA being in the Downfall, then I can understand why it could be on the Downfall Timeline. But the question is how does FSA fit in the Downfall Timeline. Is it the Seal War or after ALttP? How is FSA Ganon related to the original Ganon? Are they the same person? These questions comes to conflict with FSA placements and I want to know how FSA could fit in the Downfall Timeline without major contradictions.

Twilit Archon

We Burn... Burn With Us.
Actually, it could also be after AoL. A new Ganondorf is born, steals the trident that was left behind when Ganon was killed, then instantly becomes Ganon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom