• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Super Secret Base Thread

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
This is a thread dedicated to all things Super Secret Bases in OR/AS, most importantly being posting your QR codes for others to scan in order to build a community of Secret Pals.

Here's mine. I hope to see as many QR codes in here as possible!

secret_base_2.jpg

Why does the Poké Maniac sprite have to have such a stupid face...

Last edited:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Im suprised this thread has not any replies yet.
Oh btw JJ, please mention your location as well. Will make things easier.

Notes:
- You need surf and dive to reach it, but can fly to it once discovered.
- Setted a "proclamation" if you feel like changing battle rules.
- Setted a "level releaser" if you want to toggle between level 50 and level 100.
- My Rayquaza is a shiny, who wants to see a full black Mega Rayquaza?

421e8e9357.jpg

EDIT: [updated base a bit]

Last edited:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Ack, I meant to do that. :sweat:

How did you make this? Is it an official thing? Also, why do you only have 3 Pokemon?

(I'll post directions once I learn how to do this.)

Well first of all, secret base trainers are all limited to 3 pokemon. The first 3 pokemon of your party will be registered when making a QR code.

Second, making QR has two methods. First is your method, by saving image on your 3DS and sharing them from your SD card. The second method is by linking your game to the pokemon Global Link account. First save the game and then use game sync. Then on your profile at Global Link your QR code will be updated, which is what i did.

As for directions, well i can find your base on my Secret base PC or checking the AreaNav. But i thought it would be easier to mention the route in this thread as well so you can actualy know who is who if you add multiple people.

I'm gonna regret doing this; please don't laugh at me and my cluelessness...

aesthetic
55738be200.JPG

1d38b65591.png
--Dont laugh at my team. Dont laugh at their names.
And most importantly... I don't know what I'm doing, if you still have not inferred that from context.

I don't actually intend to do much with the secret bases because I'm too stupid and lazy to figure it out, so... whatever. Visit if you want to, I guess. Don't visit if you don't want to... I guess. Also, I'd probably enable Level Release except there's no room for the thing in my base, so, too bad. Delting... for aesthetic. I'd rather have a bunch of grass for me to run around in circles instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom