• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Dan

Repentance said:
so will there ever be tech updates now or nah
No, but we will have super mini non tech updates, such as super mini rule changes which allow members to write an entire thesis on why a rule should be ever so slightly changed. Welcome to the future ***** :cool:

Just noticed Satan's cow is an emoticon here again really pleased to see it back in action. It's so sweet and innocent.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Can we get that BB Code section updates some of that stuff no longer works and is kinda defunct.
I use a fair few of those codes and I've not had a problem with any of them parsing. Which ones don't work any more? Knowing this'll make it a lot easier for us to clean them up.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The [Media] and

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The [Media] and [Img] Though i am starting to suspect that they just don't operate in the SB, which makes sense and doesn't. I am still poking through the BB Codes.
(Side note: I added [plain][/plain] tags to your quote so that it's visible in its entirety.)

Yeah, some tags are disabled for the Shoutbox. I know that those ones you've posted work elsewhere as I use those all the time in the "What Song Are You Listening To?" thread and of course you need the [img] tag for sigs to show up.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yea i figured, blast, as much fun as it is to use those, i'd have liked to use the star wars ones i recently found but i don't want to clog the forums with yet more emotes we don't need ^^

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Please bring back flappy cheep cheep. I know its aggravating that I'm better than all of you at it, but that's no reason to not have it.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Love,

Honestly,

TBH,

Repentance

XOXOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom