• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Lately people have been suggesting a lot, including myself, but we should also remember staff need time to actually work on this.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Meh I don't really care what's first, just that maybe eventually they'll happen. I think the main thing really is to see how long ZD can go without drama then just build from there.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Though out of all of this, what do you think should be implemented first?
I think the Triforce Heroes emotes should happen within the coming weeks, while Triforce Heroes is still fresh. We will be able to get those quite easily, and it would not take too long(relatively). Other things should be generally spruced up within the coming months. ZD should get some more members with TPHD on the horizon, and perhaps even Zelda U news.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I still think we should have an emote suggestion thread. That way you can still follow what everyone wants while still managing what actually becomes an emote.

Djinn

and Tonic
A couple years ago I wanted to have some method of having members make/donate images for the forum. I never really did get all the details together into something tangible. But the whole idea was to have a place where if someone wanted to make a banner, icon, button, or anything else then they could make it and see if the forum staff would add it to one of the forum styles. And I never really could think of any kind of incentive for it. Like an award or banner labeled architects, even thought of a possible usergroup a few years back called architects with the purpose of making stuff like that.

A couple threads have been made in this section before for the same purpose in the past too.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
A couple years ago I wanted to have some method of having members make/donate images for the forum. I never really did get all the details together into something tangible. But the whole idea was to have a place where if someone wanted to make a banner, icon, button, or anything else then they could make it and see if the forum staff would add it to one of the forum styles. And I never really could think of any kind of incentive for it. Like an award or banner labeled architects, even thought of a possible usergroup a few years back called architects with the purpose of making stuff like that.

A couple threads have been made in this section before for the same purpose in the past too.
All that needs to be done then is a general thread. One of the staff make it and as long as one person is communicating and responding to the ideas then this could work.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Not to change the subject or anything, but I'd apprectiate if there was an option to make a custom profanity filter. The more major offensive words are blocked out, but there are still some that at least I find offensive, and I'd like to be able to personally block some language so that just I don't see it.
I really like this idea. Any update on this?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Since the profanity filter was optional in the first place, there was some discussion to add more words to it. I tried to get some dialog on a list of more to add to it but that seems to have paused recently.
What if you only wanted say, the F word banned? Why not create a plugin to tackle this scenario?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom