• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think the percentage of overall posts that are drama-related has probably increased.
You can say that again bro, drama filled posts all around the forum by both sides of the recent schism, of course I guess it was bound to explode eventually.

My thoughts. I wish we all could just get along again, all this fighting has, at this point, become childish on both sides.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you think ZU is a better place than ZD, why not stick around over there? What's the point in posting posts how bad ZD is and how awful it is etc but stick around and keep on posting it? All this negativity isn't going to help anybody. This is just a gaming site and yes many people are around for years. But is it really worth to fight and argue on a gaming forum???? Pointing the finger is not going to help.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
A while ago I had, via-skype, suggested splitting up this particular section of the forum we're talking in now, Forum Suggestions and Feedback forum, with an official suggestions subforum, with the base forum being for the "feedback" part of it. Each suggestion would have its own short thread that was about a single issue and then closed once it was resolved. If was only three posts long, so be it. To cut back on the nonsense fluff we didn't need.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
It's still up there next to "Rules"
6609bf4063.jpg

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
So recent discussions conclude:

1. Democratically vote for staff
2. Stop accusing each other of stuff
3. Sort out borked themes that still have 'top posters'
4. Go to ZU if it's so much better than ZD
or alternatively
1. Pretend nothing's happened and ignore it all and hope the problems magically vanish
2. Delete and any all posts that indicate this problem ever existed

Just so everyone's up to date.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
"Top Posters" is gone.
With the spam I dont think it would have been good to have a top poster for number of threads as it would probably go to a spammer. Though I think a system where the poster with the highest quality posts can be voted for every month would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom