• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I suggest that posts in the Mafia sub forums, show up in the shout box. It can be helpful for players and maybe even lessen the amount of inactivity in the games. If group posts show up in the SB, I dont see why Mafia posts shouldnt :)

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I suggest that posts in the Mafia sub forums, show up in the shout box. It can be helpful for players and maybe even lessen the amount of inactivity in the games. If group posts show up in the SB, I dont see why Mafia posts shouldnt :)

Think the thought process behind it is that sometimes these sections get a lot of posts and it sometimes clogs up the SB with posts that other members aren't too interested in. There is always the option of turning on your alerts to let you know when a post is made within those threads though, which is a nice alternative for now.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

Solution: axe Groups posts as well :P

Actually, would it be possible to subscribe/unsubscribe from sections? I.e. you could chose to not receive any notifications from the "Groups" forum or the "Mafia" forum.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Mafia is super active sometimes, so we don't really wanna clog up the sb with that.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You don't always get alerts from watched threads as far as I know though. There were 5 posts in SAO Mafia that I were unaware of because I received no alerts from them.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
You don't always get alerts from watched threads as far as I know though. There were 5 posts in SAO Mafia that I were unaware of because I received no alerts from them.
Sometimes if a bunch of people post a lot in a watched thread with little time between them, it doesn't show up. At least, in my experience.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Is it possible to get a "Who Posted" feature back? It's really nice to have, particularly in Mafia games, as it makes it really easy to search through and locate posts made by individual users instead of having to tediously look through an entire thread.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Is it possible to get a "Who Posted" feature back? It's really nice to have, particularly in Mafia games, as it makes it really easy to search through and locate posts made by individual users instead of having to tediously look through an entire thread.
At the top of each thread, there's a search feature. It lets you specify which member you want to search posts from, and if you click "Search this thread only" and leave the search bar blank, you'll get all of that person's posts in the thread. But I do get that it can be a bit inconvenient at times

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
At the top of each thread, there's a search feature. It lets you specify which member you want to search posts from, and if you click "Search this thread only" and leave the search bar blank, you'll get all of that person's posts in the thread. But I do get that it can be a bit inconvenient at times

Oh... well how about that!

Oh Xenforo, you cheeky lil' bugger! :rolleyes:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I think it's time to edit the code for the smilies that affect general words and grammar usage.

At the very least, have them generated using colons

I'd like to bring this up again because the issue came up with a recent entry in the Writing Competition. I still think that umu, unu, uvu, uwu (and any other variation I may have missed) need to be generated using colons so that real words that contain them don't parse as an emote.

I'd like to bring this up again because the issue came up with a recent entry in the Writing Competition. I still think that umu, unu, uvu, uwu (and any other variation I may have missed) need to be generated using colons so that real words that contain them don't parse as an emote.

I updated all of these to be generated using colons. Let me know if I missed anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom