• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I see that sometimes the drawing and writing competitions don't get any participants. I feel that if we advertised when a new round is starting, then maybe there will be more participants. It doesn't have to end there, we could advertise anything we deem to be impressive too, like CS's post. Just a thought.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I do appreciate the "Top Poster of the Month" banner that I received; it's nifty! That being said, there should be other titles and banners awarded on the monthly or even weekly. Top poster is something that requires unreasonable amounts of time to achieve especially with someone like me around. It's hardly a fair contest. But that's not the point or the main subject; I'm sure a limit on number of times one can be awarded the prize will be in tow. I just want to see other temporary badges and banners. I'm already feeling the community bonds strengthening; maybe we'll get something similar with the return of the GKAs in April idunno.

GLHF
I was meaning to actually address this but I kept forgetting. What other temporary banners are you thinking of?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm wondering if the medals should have a redesign. These are nice but they are getting a bit old and seem a little tiny. The alternatives earlier were an annoyingly gigantic 90px, but maybe we could use something in between.
I agree, they seemed to be more fitting on vB but they look absolutely tiny now. The problem is actually finding someone to design them.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
On the red theme there is like this green line below some posts. Snow Queen's one above being an example. What is it exactly? And it's really annoying me for some reason. Sorry ocd.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
On the red theme there is like this green line below some posts. Snow Queen's one above being an example. What is it exactly? And it's really annoying me for some reason. Sorry ocd.

Isn't that just the line separating the post from the signature? I switched to the red theme to take a look, but can't see any difference between it and the blue theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom